BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
Hey folks,

Posted an update on Patreon about where I am with this update;
-------

So bit of a delay between posts due to some unforseen time hoovers but back on track now. I still have some stuff to write before this release is ready but I have enough done to lay out the new content for you guys.
# New cory path - no camaron involved.
# Caladon content expanded;
- Kendra introduced
- Camaron can be used on most characters at Caladon to varying degrees of success
# Travel modes
- Travel by bus, taxi or foot between locations, events randomly occur based on method chosen, still to be fleshed out more as currently there are only really events for female players taking the bus, but it's a show of what will be there eventually
# Energy / Stats
- There will be situations eventually in these random events where you will need to make choices that will change how things occur in the event based on your stats, these stats are:
-- Strength
-- Dexterity
-- Intelligence
- There is no method to raise Intelligence just yet but the other two can be raised at the gym by spending energy. Female characters will also find a couple of scenes here. Stats don't do anything just yet.

As I say, I'm still working on stuff - specifically the Caladon stuff, I haven't finished writing all of the camaron based events. I had hoped to spend a fair chunk of this weekend doing so but yesterday was a write off unfortunately so I'm a full day behind in what I'd like to have done.

Not too long to go before a release though! Let me know if you have any questions or feedback.

Cheers
-----------

First of all great game pure enjoyment when i first download it i really need a find a way to support you even with little
Second : Do you consider adding new characters from the fans or the one you chose ? ( i have atleast 2 that might go really good with the story )

Reactions: ninjabush

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
First of all great game pure enjoyment when i first download it i really need a find a way to support you even with little
Second : Do you consider adding new characters from the fans or the one you chose ? ( i have atleast 2 that might go really good with the story )
Glad to hear you're enjoying it! :)

I'm always open to feedback and suggestions from fans, infact I posted on my Patreon (and possibly here in this thread somewhere) that I hadn't decided on a few characters, such as the main characters neighbours - so fan suggestions are welcome.

shameless plug

also how do you do the a new cleaner quest line with lauren?
The 0.5 version has a male only scene with Lauren, once you've asked her to help clean up your house you just need to have at least one dose of camaron and meet her in the kitchen on Saturday at early afternoon.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Hey folks,

-------

So bit of a delay between posts due to some unforseen time hoovers but back on track now. I still have some stuff to write before this release is ready but I have enough done to lay out the new content for you guys.
- Kendra introduced
- Camaron can be used on most characters at Caladon to varying degrees of success
# Travel modes
- Travel by bus, taxi or foot between locations, events randomly occur based on method chosen, still to be fleshed out more as currently there are only really events for female players taking the bus, but it's a show of what will be there eventually
# Energy / Stats
- There will be situations eventually in these random events where you will need to make choices that will change how things occur in the event based on your stats, these stats are:
-- Strength
-- Dexterity
-- Intelligence
- There is no method to raise Intelligence just yet but the other two can be raised at the gym by spending energy. Female characters will also find a couple of scenes here. Stats don't do anything just yet.

As I say, I'm still working on stuff - specifically the Caladon stuff, I haven't finished writing all of the camaron based events. I had hoped to spend a fair chunk of this weekend doing so but yesterday was a write off unfortunately so I'm a full day behind in what I'd like to have done.

Not too long to go before a release though! Let me know if you have any questions or feedback.

Cheers
-----------
is there any estimate of when the next version will be released ?

Ferieter

Jun 30, 2018
I absoloutley love this so far cant wait for more i was a bit upset that there was a lot of stuff with mom and sisters But not much of Dad (Wich is super handsome) i’d Also love to see The neighbor Guy being romanceable But amazing work so far keep it up Please. Edit- If you do consider adding more of dad and neighbor please add for both M & F i’d love this so much

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
After you have done some actions (like going to mall with mom/nude photoshooting with molly), you can add camaron to their drinks in the kitchen.

Not many bugs, plus developer checks feedbacks regularly, so they are getting fixed regularly :) .

Your father should call you to go work at lab when you return home at an afternoon. (After you have done groundsman quest at college maybe? I am not sure about this)
Can't give camaron to Cory.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Hey folks,

-------

- Kendra introduced
# Travel modes
# Energy / Stats
-- Strength
-- Dexterity
-- Intelligence

Cheers
-----------
Can this be considered a reliable changelog for the new update or has anything changed with the update since this was posted?

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
If you don't put the program on Molly's computer when you get it back from being repaired can you put it on after? I have enough money now but I don't see an option to buy the program.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes