Johor1

Nov 9, 2018
When can you start dosing peeps. Because its not letting me dose anyone right now. And its already been a full week. Lauren is cleaning at my house for the first time.
You need to get your corruption up to a certain number first. Try spying on Molly in the shower a few times.

Vinnyrock

Feb 8, 2018
The shower and at bed time. You can even repeat the night time one to your heart's content. Time doesnt seem to advance.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
On android, I still can't access Kendra's office. I have the W/version and its fine. I posted an IMG of the crash, but lost it,so I'll repost it. Teron, i hope it helps you. Theres No rush.
I'd rather wait a little longer, and have a quality product.
Hope this helps, OK,
View attachment 174710
I'm glad you posted this again because I was sure I had saw you post this already then when I came back to reply it wasn't there.. thought I was losing my marbles. I can see that the issue appears to be when the resize function attempts to call Kendra's office image so either it is never there or it the function isn't accessing the file correctly. Unfortunately, that doesn't make much sense - I can only assume the file isn't present but testing it on a Samsung S8 it works fine. :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Horse197

Horse197

Jun 10, 2018
I'm glad you posted this again because I was sure I had saw you post this already then when I came back to reply it wasn't there.. thought I was losing my marbles. I can see that the issue appears to be when the resize function attempts to call Kendra's office image so either it is never there or it the function isn't accessing the file correctly. Unfortunately, that doesn't make much sense - I can only assume the file isn't present but testing it on a Samsung S8 it works fine. :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
maybe its the tablet I'm playing on. Thanks anyway. I'll just hang on till the next upgrade, see if that's any better. Appreciate the effort.

Horse197

Jun 10, 2018
maybe its the tablet I'm playing on. Thanks anyway. I'll just hang on till the next upgrade, see if that's any better. Appreciate the effort.
E first time I posted the screenshot, I removed it because I thought it was in the wrong forum or whatnot. Then I lost it. So I had to reload crash it again, just to take a screenshot again, to post, AGAIN.
Hope it made sense.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Anyone Knows More Games Like This?
I'd also like to know.
Try the

The Company. (Westane). Its HTML. But the concept is similar. Going around dosing peeps and corrupting them to your will.
A Spell For All (Cmacleod42). Its HTML. And it uses magic spell, to bend peeps to your will rather than some drug produced in a lab.

Last edited:

Vinnyrock

Feb 8, 2018
A Spell for All is great. The one main issue I have with it is that its a one shot. There is no gradual corruption.
The company does have multiple doses.

D

Deleted member 184535

Is there anything more with the dad obvs using the drug on you or just the kiss?

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
what can i do with doses?
You can use doses of camaron to progress content with characters in the game, generally by offering them a drink with camaron in it. So in the caladon canteen, taking people a coffee will have the option to add camaron. Taking Cory and Molly drinks from the home kitchen also has this option. You do need a corruption higher than 15 generally though.

Roadmap - 0.8
Hey all, titled roadmap but more just a list of stuff that'll be coming in this update.
This one has taken longer than usual as I haven't had as much time as I normally do to write content but it's getting there! No release date just yet until I have some more content finished up.

Currently, players can advance storylines with Cory, Molly etc via the use of camaron however in this next update that won't be the only option. I'll be focusing on the development of the college and the telepathy aspect from that path which will allow the player to achieve similar storyline outcomes as camaron - I have written completely new scenes for these though and it is also new video content, I won't be reusing the existing scenes.

You'll also have more content with Kendra which is tied into the college content as part of Professor Amy's task for you. All of the scenes that come in these sections of this update will be for both male and female players. Finally, as part of the college update I plan to have Lexi content as well - this isn't written yet though so I am not 100% guaranteeing it.

Stepping away from that path now, I'm hoping to finish writting the extra content for dominant Bill. @Kaiww from F95Zone provided a number of ideas and a storyboard suggestion for his content that stretched further than what I had originally planned so I've started working on that side, essentially a dominant Bill won't be satisified with just you as his slave, he's going to need more.. and you're going to get them for him.

I'd also love to hear any ideas or feedback from you guys as to what you'd like to see in future updates, I'm very open to the people playing the game helping to shape the journey to the end goal I have for these storylines.
Thank you for continuing to support me guys, especially with this period without content to play - I will have a release this month barring serious real life issues.
Cheers,
Teron

Reactions: Hamdish

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Are the paths for the volunteers broken? I asked the lady at the photo studio and the guys to go for the trials but they never appear after that.

Reactions: hentai.netizen

Ars Goetia

Nov 11, 2017
Are the paths for the volunteers broken? I asked the lady at the photo studio and the guys to go for the trials but they never appear after that.
I managed to advance that by talking Lance in "early afternoon".After than just go to lab and talk with Nicole.

Is there anyone knows why this game is laggy? I know i'm trying this on a patato laptop but I played renpy games that does have 3d actions and animations and they were fine with stable 60 fps but in this one even menu lags.Maybe poor execution or coding?

Reactions: suburbrocking

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
This is a good game my only issue is apart from a kiss there is really no content with the youngest sister and from a story point of view i can understand the aunt is watching to closely

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes