noo ne

Aug 7, 2018
The security guard caught me, and I surrendered the key card. I can't figure out how to get a second card.

Any suggestions?

PeterE

Jul 28, 2017
i wanted to start blackmailing Mom, but cannot seem to trigger it ?
Also not abel do get anyting more then look at Molly at Nigt or Shower ?
How to trigger this ??????
geting Frustrating :-(

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017

Hello!

Happy new year and all that. OP updated with the 0.8.0 version which so far has had no reported bugs so hoping it stays that way (I'm sure it won't).

Only thing missing at the moment is Bills new scene with another character should be repeatable and is in the latest build but not this one, yet.

I managed to advance that by talking Lance in "early afternoon".After than just go to lab and talk with Nicole.

Is there anyone knows why this game is laggy? I know i'm trying this on a patato laptop but I played renpy games that does have 3d actions and animations and they were fine with stable 60 fps but in this one even menu lags.Maybe poor execution or coding?
Hey, not sure why it's lagging for you. It runs fine for me and there isn't anything too fancy in the code that would cause lag even in the menu, the only real lag should come from sleeping when there is a second or two of pause as multiple variables reset.

The security guard caught me, and I surrendered the key card. I can't figure out how to get a second card.

Any suggestions?
Woops. Seems you can't as the quest progresses to a stage where the laxative stuff can't be repeated, I've set the quest trigger to revert to the previous step if you leave the card but I've only just done it so it isn't in the current build. To fix it though you can use the console and run "inventory.add(seckeycard)".

i wanted to start blackmailing Mom, but cannot seem to trigger it ?
Also not abel do get anyting more then look at Molly at Nigt or Shower ?
How to trigger this ??????
geting Frustrating :-(
You can do plenty more with both characters, you'll need to start down a mind control route though such as using the camaron drug by pouring them a drink in the kitchen and adding camaron to it. You'll need a corruption greater than 15 or so to begin this though (and obviously you need some camaron, made in the Caladon lab).

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
I have found a new scene for lexi in the no ntr path. There are other scenes or just one?
I don't know how i have done it , it appears new options in the early morning amd after that in the evening too.

Aug 7, 2017
Hei short question. I‘ve just seen this game. If i play a man, is there some cuckold, sissy, chasity theme in the game or not?
Thanke you

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
So is there anyway to increase Intelligence, without cheating? I have Strength and Dexterity maxed, and let me tell you getting the 10k $ to get the lifetime membership, is way to hard. An issue I noticed was that it says I have the level 2 camaron doses, however, when I sell them, it says they are level 1, or when i use them it says level 1.

wonahn

Jul 17, 2017
Hi evo, How can I get more scene in Evening when watching films with mom? Anytime just watch and done... no more..!!

tpro13

Nov 27, 2016
how do i progress lexi slut path i have been to the party and talked to her about dating and she gives me a handjob is there further progress? im playing as submissive male

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
Hi evo, How can I get more scene in Evening when watching films with mom? Anytime just watch and done... no more..!!
Did you go shopping with her on Saturday and start dosing her ?

how do i progress lexi slut path i have been to the party and talked to her about dating and she gives me a handjob is there further progress? im playing as submissive male
As far as i know there is no more content on the Lexi part in the moment.

Reactions: luisar018
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes