Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
As is your Lysenkoist pseudo scientific analysis, Corey Chase is a girl.
I find your reply in poor taste. Men and women have a different physiology. There is nothing pseudo scientific about pointing certain aspects as being either feminine or masculine. I even went over the way to point out, that none of it was conclusive of her formerly being a man. Should she have a beard, you'd certainly have some questions (could be a disease wrecking havoc on her hormones or a genetic disorder). These almost exclusively male traits are no less worthy of consideration.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I'm trying to be kind and civil, maybe I need to be more direct?

Here's a picture of a post op female (with a brazilian buttlift):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OP:
Do you see ANY major differences... other than the lighting, makeup, and underwear? "Perchance" there's something about what I've written.

Again! Nothing is conclusive! I do, however, think it certainly is odd.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
why the guys in oldtown disappear after the volunteer quest...
Good point. If you complete the quest by increasing the toggle for the sex scenes, they will disappear as their brains are pretty much a mess however; if you set the toggle to 4 as requested then they will now return to oldtown as normal. I've added this change to 0.8.1.

How can i start dosing molly and how to develop the
drug?
You can dose family members at corruption 15+ by getting them a drink from the kitchen and putting camaron in it or using mind control if you've advanced far enough in the college quests.

Do I need Camaron lvl 2 to dose Nicole (everytime I try, nothing happens), how do I develop Camaron? How do I get the locket from Kendra?
Nicole appears to be immune to camaron.

Should be a new scene with Molly in her room and Cory in the kitchen assuming you've reached maximum influence with them via camaron or mind control.

Will old saves work with this update, or do you need to start from scratch?

Also, the version shown on the first page says 8.0. Where is the 8.1 with fixes mentioned earlier?
0.8.1 hasn't been released yet, just adding all the fixes and stuff before uploading. Will probably be Sunday as I'm away this weekend. I expect old saves to work, I strive to ensure they do for each release but if you do come across any issues with a new save such as missing variables, please let me know.

only see Moly on the Bed and Sower, but no Sex whit her :-(

do I miss the rigt time to start someting to activate ????????????
You need to keep influencing her using camaron or mind control, you may need to upgrade your camaron level before you can proceed to sex though.

I really loved this game
Thank you! :D

so we cant influence anyone yet?
You can influence via camaron or mind control a few of the characters.

is it currently possible to dose nicole?
Nope, Nicole appears to be immune to camaron.

Reactions: luisar018

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
How do you do the security office quest? I've progressed through both professors, but am stuck there.

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
Good point. If you complete the quest by increasing the toggle for the sex scenes, they will disappear as their brains are pretty much a mess however; if you set the toggle to 4 as requested then they will now return to oldtown as normal. I've added this change to 0.8.1.

You can dose family members at corruption 15+ by getting them a drink from the kitchen and putting camaron in it or using mind control if you've advanced far enough in the college quests.

Nicole appears to be immune to camaron.

Should be a new scene with Molly in her room and Cory in the kitchen assuming you've reached maximum influence with them via camaron or mind control.

0.8.1 hasn't been released yet, just adding all the fixes and stuff before uploading. Will probably be Sunday as I'm away this weekend. I expect old saves to work, I strive to ensure they do for each release but if you do come across any issues with a new save such as missing variables, please let me know.

You need to keep influencing her using camaron or mind control, you may need to upgrade your camaron level before you can proceed to sex though.

Thank you! :D

You can influence via camaron or mind control a few of the characters.

Nope, Nicole appears to be immune to camaron.
When I talk to Cory in kitchen I get no new options nor content, the same with Molly at her room, either as boy or as a girl.

Aug 16, 2018
I'm stuck on the Sophie and Dr. Amy step. I've already helped out the Goths and accessed Groundkeeper Jimmy's computer, forwarded the emails and checked the CCTV. But Sophie's office is still locked and Dr. Amy has nothing to do for me?

Also, what am I supposed to do with the CCTV? There's too many feeds, and Jimmy's got shitty sexual stamina.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions people might have.

sam.man0930

Dec 21, 2016
Actually, can the blackmailing mission be skipped or not triggered? Personally, I don't like such events too much.
However, the game is really good.

theleon

Apr 18, 2018
I can't drug the drinks for Molly anymore, and I have no options of what I can do at the college (mind control wise).
When I try to take a look at the CCTV feed it always says it will take too long.

I'm currently at a total loss of what I can do, and the overview of quests is also not pointing me in a clear direction.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
What has to happen for Amy's task to appear? I've had a date with Kendra and have the key, but Amy hasn't requested anything yet. I've done the other teacher's task and the security office.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes