Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
when will the kieran dosing content be coming cause i have done all the contents i have mind control both cory & molly i have done the the bill content the only content i havent done is the kieran content when will it be coming hope you will answer my question?

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
ok i am stuck with a few things, first i used the serum stuff on molly and it says i should talk with her after her shower, or something, but it doesn't trigger anything. Second, how am i supposed to take kendra(?) on the date? it keeps sending me to the party. Third, lexi isn't at the party anymore, how do i continue that? is it just talking to the aunt?

also is there a walkthrough made up yet?

hellxanex

May 5, 2017
jacob and amy tells me that i did good job with groundsman and want me to speak with sophie but there is no dialogue available with her. also i cant find any security guard and can't access jimmy laptop because he is always there. i have tried to search here but couldn't find the answer to that

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
jacob and amy tells me that i did good job with groundsman and want me to speak with sophie but there is no dialogue available with her. also i cant find any security guard and can't access jimmy laptop because he is always there. i have tried to search here but couldn't find the answer to that
i know you need to talk to draven, the goth chick, and get her to distract the groundsman

hellxanex

May 5, 2017
i know you need to talk to draven, the goth chick, and get her to distract the groundsman
her quest is somehow not done. i am not able to access the security office or drug the guard to tell her the correct spot :(
i managed to do this as a girl just to make sure it is working but can't do it as a man

Thatosho

Feb 4, 2018
I'm trying to be kind and civil, maybe I need to be more direct?

Here's a picture of a post op female (with a brazilian buttlift):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OP:
Do you see ANY major differences... other than the lighting, makeup, and underwear? "Perchance" there's something about what I've written.

Again! Nothing is conclusive! I do, however, think it certainly is odd.
I think you saw an initial photo that looked a little odd, ran with the first notion that came to mind and are now trying to retroactively find and apply evidence to a conclusion you have already drawn. An erroneous one at that.
^ That is not the vagina of a post-op transgender woman. Cory just happens to have a somewhat stocky build and wide jaw.

Axina

Oct 7, 2018
10/10 Female Protagonist. I hope we can see more subway/bus sense and more old town content like brohotel, adult store, gangs/thugs atc...

mvl

Some Guy
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
How do i access console for the commands?
how to use console command?
Open "GameFolder/Renpy/Common". Look for "00console.rpy" and open it with notepad or notepad++. Find (Ctrl + F) "config.console" then set it's value to "True" (config.console = True). And don't forget to save it. When in game, press Shift + O to bring down the developer console.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Open "GameFolder/Renpy/Common". Look for "00console.rpy" and open it with notepad or notepad++. Find (Ctrl + F) "config.console" then set it's value to "True" (config.console = True). And don't forget to save it. When in game, press Shift + O to bring down the developer console.

config.console set to true was written and i have to change it to config.console=True? or (config.console = True) ?

Akin Yildiz

Jul 20, 2017
Is there anyone sharing save file? I think I completed whole game for 0.7, but I couldn’t develop camaron to level 2. Therefore, I need alternative save file. Thank you already now

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Am stuck trying to get the locket from Kendra.
I have her key but she is always at work...
Kendra isn't in her office all day. Try advancing the time with the button at the top left and going to her office again.

I'm stuck on the Sophie and Dr. Amy step. I've already helped out the Goths and accessed Groundkeeper Jimmy's computer, forwarded the emails and checked the CCTV. But Sophie's office is still locked and Dr. Amy has nothing to do for me?

Also, what am I supposed to do with the CCTV? There's too many feeds, and Jimmy's got shitty sexual stamina.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions people might have.
The CCTV is just there to show how Jimmy is monitoring the goths but there isn't enough time to review it properly. The goths in the garden quest CCTV is in the security office at the college so you need to continue the quest by getting access to it.

Actually, can the blackmailing mission be skipped or not triggered? Personally, I don't like such events too much.
However, the game is really good.
The blackmail section isn't required for any other content at the moment. No need to do it :)

What has to happen for Amy's task to appear? I've had a date with Kendra and have the key, but Amy hasn't requested anything yet. I've done the other teacher's task and the security office.
If you have been on a date with Kendra you should already be on Amy's task.. her task is to get the locket from Kendra.

i have the key and the key-card for her office but she is always in her office any help please
Kendra isn't in her office all day, advance the time with the button at the top left and try again.

Is there anyone sharing save file? I think I completed whole game for 0.7, but I couldn’t develop camaron to level 2. Therefore, I need alternative save file. Thank you already now
The game should be save compatible so if you have a 0.7 save you can continue in this version.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes