Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Every time I start over i got a new bug...

This time I cannot trigger the part with the Security Office. I know, I have to observe the Office early in the morning and get the keycard if the guard is in the canteen. But it doesnt trigger. Also Sophie doesnt upgrade my Psychic Powers after helping the Groundsman... Its still at 0... What can i do? Starting over again?
Your psypower should be 1 by default however saves from before 0.7 may be at 0 if you hadn't done the groundsman stuff. Sophie does not increase the psypower when completing the groundsman quest anymore, the next step is simply to carry out the tasks from Amy and Jacob before speaking with Sophie again. (If you have done the groundsmans stuff and psypower is at 0 then I recommend using the console to set it to 1: psypower = 1)

Thank you to everyone for playing and to those who have been answering questions to help others, it's very much appreciated!
If you are having issues with a quest, please please please provide me with the "Notes" entry for that quest so that I can adjust where needed. It's tough for me to write the notes in a way that doesn't spell everything out whilst at the same time being easy to understand as I already know what the next step in the quest is. The notes section needs a real do-over so I'm certain some of the hints are not as useful as they could be.

OP updated with 0.8.1:
I've fixed a number of bugs that you guys have highlighted regarding the security office/sophies office merging into each other, the college party text for females indicating they can spice things up when at the moment they can't (they will eventually!).
I've fixed a typo in the cloner purchase text saying it was 5000.
The gym pass lifetime membership has been reduced to 1000 from 10000, this wasn't thought out properly by me - the intention is for it to cost 10000 but not right now when there is essentially no content except for a few sex scenes for female players. A few players have reported spending time saving up to buy the pass and I realise now that it wasn't clear there was no purpose for it.
Fixed the inventory items not having a return flag causing the game to jump to old cut content and a wonky ass battle system.

I don't think there are any other bugs in the current release however if you do come across any please let me know.

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
Talk about your First World problems eh?.

can't fap
too laggy :D
This is right up there with the Aids epidemic in Africa but more more time sensitive I think. ;).
Hahahahaha. Cheers m8

Edit: No, the Aids epidemic in Africa is not a joke. The comparison is silly not their hardship.
(but jesus H christ seriously use a fucking condom already. Red Cross delivers 3 million condoms to Africa a year and you horny fuckers used 8. Like come on)

Reactions: luisar018

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
T(but jesus H christ seriously use a fucking condom already. Red Cross delivers 3 million condoms to Africa a year and you horny fuckers used 8. Like come on)
You do know that there are more than 3 million males in Africa and that each of them has sex more than once a year, right? Even if they used all of them it would only delay the inevitable by a matter of days.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
walkthrough would be ideal maybe some people can make some tailored towards either dom male/female and sub male/female

Reactions: Synful62

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
I've noticed a problem with TVCC quest, I've used the laxative on the guard, I've already viewed all the cameras, but when I talk with the Goth Girl there is not any chance to make it works... How can I fix it?

dalamar26

Mar 14, 2017
Wow this thing is buggy can't progress in caramon lvl 2 quest even tho i did both recruitment quests, talking to nicole after it does nothing. Draven won't acknowledge, i did the cctv part of the quest now, so i can't have her distract the groundskeeper. and I do have the USB keylogger. I am just stuck

Jordanna

Jan 28, 2018
For those waiting for a walkthrough , here are some helpful console commands to get through till then :
camaron1 = x
camaronlevel = x
just substitute x with a number
corruption as mentioned in OP is helpful to progress

Reactions: User_776751

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
College quests are bugged for me in this version. After visiting the camera room I cannot advance.

Apr 27, 2017
I've noticed a problem with TVCC quest, I've used the laxative on the guard, I've already viewed all the cameras, but when I talk with the Goth Girl there is not any chance to make it works... How can I fix it?
College quests are bugged for me in this version. After visiting the camera room I cannot advance.
Open console shift + o if active on you game and type the command

gothsingarden = u'Stage 3'

That should make you game progress again

Reactions: The Frog

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
Have you got the camaron 2 level bug too? I've used the male group and the studio's secretary but I can't do the upgrade to camaron, how can i fix it?

Al500

Jun 5, 2017
Lance's Quests are not appearing he just says he thinks we'll need two this time and that all

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes