fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Any way to progress the goth quest after viewing the security room cameras on Android?
its bugged right now. you need to either modify the savegame or set the parameter manualy using unren to enable the console (or do it manualy yourself) ->

Apologies all, I appear to have edited the wrong line in the college goths quest which as you all now notice is resulting in a loop.

You can fix this by using the console to set gothsingarden = "Stage 3"

If further bugs are reported I'll bundle it in a 0.8.2 release but I'm leaning towards leaving 0.8.1 as is and continuing work on 0.9.

tenaka88

Jul 23, 2018
i've tried several route, this game is quite enjoyable so far, just a bit too much of gay content for me in the male sub path... choosing sub male doesn't mean we want that much M/M content, for exemple being able to choose beetween a female or male doctor would be a great improvement imo. But so far this is a nice game good job, keep it up

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Apologies all, I appear to have edited the wrong line in the college goths quest which as you all now notice is resulting in a loop.

You can fix this by using the console to set gothsingarden = "Stage 3"

If further bugs are reported I'll bundle it in a 0.8.2 release but I'm leaning towards leaving 0.8.1 as is and continuing work on 0.9.
After completing both recruitment quests, it doesn't seem to move onto the next stage?

Your problem is in this line:

Code:
            "Can we upgrade camaron?" if camop1 == "Complete" and camop2 == "Complete" and camaron2unlocked == False:
The problem is that in camop1, there are two paths. The second path does change the variable to "Complete" but the first path changes it to "Complete - toggle 4" or something similar, so this line always fails if you didn't view the gay content as it's looking for an exact string match

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
I have questions about Molly content and Kendra content. I bought a telescope to spy the neighbor, and that's that? As for Kendra, I cannot find a way to get something she stole from her sister, Amy. A padlock or something :D .

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
Has he made scenes with Mom & Molly yet? I just did the scenes where blackmail with pictures of her & Lance. Anything after that? Also got console open & input code for goths but it still not procede.

Reactions: luisar018

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
I did 2 experiments on the guys and Jenna already. My cameron level is somehow still at 1. Am I missing something?

sinichi1998

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2018
I did 2 experiments on the guys and Jenna already. My cameron level is somehow still at 1. Am I missing something?
talk to the girl in the lab(nicole ) . all ur cameron will turn into level 2. in the lab it will probably show level 1 but if u try to sell it in the coffe shop you'll see its been converted to level 2

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
I tried to talk to her. It appears as "nothing". I play as a male MC btw. I give Nicole drug, but she's not affected. I guess that's where my game went wrong.

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
I didn't found anything here, so I post my questions. Sorry if some answered allready.
1. In the notes I only have I met my Aunt Sophie …. Is it? Hm . What are the next steps
2. There are many posts concernig camaron level 2 upgrade here. I tried most of them both volunteer quests are solved but Nicoles only dialog choice is nevermind: I found out, after you find both voluteers, you have to "Use the Lab" several times and dont steel the camatron. After that when you "Use the Lab" again you get new options for both of the volunteers. Do both and after tha you can talk to Nicole"
3. I talked to Lexi and she told me I should come with her o Saturday but I don't know how.

4. I gave Amy the locket, get level 2 from Aunt. What is the next step

Looking forward to your hints. So thank you in advance …. and sorry for my bad English

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes