tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
I used the love path with Lexi, I'm stuck at kiss and handjob, wihto mom and Molly I can't make any influence, I've got the power from aunt to level 2, is that the end of this release or I miss something?

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Apologies all, I appear to have edited the wrong line in the college goths quest which as you all now notice is resulting in a loop.

You can fix this by using the console to set gothsingarden = "Stage 3"

If further bugs are reported I'll bundle it in a 0.8.2 release but I'm leaning towards leaving 0.8.1 as is and continuing work on 0.9.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to use Cameron on Mom? I already reached the part where she is uncomfortable watching an erotic movie but no matter what I can't dose her drink. Is there something else I need to do?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
dosing activated only after going to the mall with her, the attempted rape and brother spraying her to edit her memories. when home on bed i groped her. dont know if thats relevant but you may have missed that. But you can try to complete the college questline of the aunt's, allowing you to use psi powers.

I seem to have run into a pickle. I managed to turn the sister and mother into fuckpets using the psi powers after yanking up corruption in a previous game, but now I cant activate that option anymore?!

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Can the choices text color be changed to a darker grey or bolded? It tends to blend into the background as it is now.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes