sinichi1998

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2018
I didn't found anything here, so I post my questions. Sorry if some answered allready.
1. In the notes I only have I met my Aunt Sophie …. Is it? Hm . What are the next steps
2. There are many posts concernig camaron level 2 upgrade here. I tried most of them both volunteer quests are solved but Nicoles only dialog choice is nevermind: I found out, after you find both voluteers, you have to "Use the Lab" several times and dont steel the camatron. After that when you "Use the Lab" again you get new options for both of the volunteers. Do both and after tha you can talk to Nicole"
3. I talked to Lexi and she told me I should come with her o Saturday but I don't know how.

4. I gave Amy the locket, get level 2 from Aunt. What is the next step

Looking forward to your hints. So thank you in advance …. and sorry for my bad English
u dont have to do the point 2(2. There are many p........... you can talk to Nicole") u can just use the lab when u asked the volenters to come(late afternoon if i remember correctly).
now for no3. do outside the house(where u can see garden option)at Saturday evening the event will start.
for no4. now after using cameron level 2 on molly n mon twice or thrice u will get a option saying try to influence her this will unlock new scenes .
as for no1 after aunt sophie give level 2 power thats the end.

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
u dont have to do the point 2(2. There are many p........... you can talk to Nicole") u can just use the lab when u asked the volenters to come(late afternoon if i remember correctly).
now for no3. do outside the house(where u can see garden option)at Saturday evening the event will start.
for no4. now after using cameron level 2 on molly n mon twice or thrice u will get a option saying try to influence her this will unlock new scenes .
as for no1 after aunt sophie give level 2 power thats the end.
Thanks i will try 3 and 4 and wait for next releases for point 1
Point 2 I wanted only to give a hint
So thanks for your help !!!!!

Reactions: luisar018

Akin Yildiz

Jul 20, 2017
How can I influence girls? I got physical power as 2, however, I can’t do anything when I click influencing of them

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
Dumb question, how do I open the console Commands, just so I can have max corruption from the go, and advance the goth quest.
Hi, Melkhiordarkblade.

1- Go into game folder and into "...renpy\common".
2- Find the file 00console.rpy
3- Edit with notepad/Notepad++ the line config.console = False to config.console = True (remember capital T).
4- Then in game use Shift + o to open console.

Greetings.

Wickersham

Sep 6, 2018
when i try and load up my old save, the text box for the current end part of the coffee shop side quest in the notes is stuck behind all the other text boxes but is in front of the images, i cant close it because its exit button is also behind the player stat text box

D

Deleted member 619632

anyone can share their save ? my old save wont work

ejvogie

Jan 15, 2019
Apologies all, I appear to have edited the wrong line in the college goths quest which as you all now notice is resulting in a loop.

You can fix this by using the console to set gothsingarden = "Stage 3"

If further bugs are reported I'll bundle it in a 0.8.2 release but I'm leaning towards leaving 0.8.1 as is and continuing work on 0.9.
If I'm supposed to receive 'gratitude' from Draven, I didn't get it, even after setting it back to Stage 3. Otherwise, maybe something included in a future (0.9?) release?

rhettWayne

Dec 16, 2018
Hi, Melkhiordarkblade.

1- Go into game folder and into "...renpy\common".
2- Find the file 00console.rpy
3- Edit with notepad/Notepad++ the line config.console = False to config.console = True (remember capital T).
4- Then in game use Shift + o to open console.

Greetings.
Changing config.console to True is making the script parsing fail. How do i proceed?

rhettWayne

Dec 16, 2018
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
config.console = False config.console_history_size = 100

I am getting this error. Pls help.

rhettWayne

Dec 16, 2018
How do i distract jimmy to access the cctv feeds?
And also how do i talk to nicole again? I have been noting all batches of Camaron.. But so far, nothing.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
not sure what I do wrong but I can´t progress Draven's quest even when using the console command trick, I only get a line 1 error.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes