ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
Open "GameFolder/Renpy/Common". Look for "00console.rpy" and open it with notepad or notepad++. Find (Ctrl + F) "config.console" then set it's value to "True" (config.console = True). And don't forget to save it. When in game, press Shift + O to bring down the developer console.
Finally. I've been all over trying to figure out how to bring the console up. I've seen people say press "`", "O", "ALT-O". SHIFT-O actually works. Thank you.

ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
Is there a requirement you need to meet to get the test subject quests from Lance? Like not steal doses of cameron or something? They're not coming up.

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
Is there a requirement you need to meet to get the test subject quests from Lance? Like not steal doses of cameron or something? They're not coming up.
It depends on the corruption level. After level is high enough, you can speak with guys from Old Town and/or speak with Jenna about lab tests.

ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
It depends on the corruption level. After level is high enough, you can speak with guys from Old Town and/or speak with Jenna about lab tests.
My corruption is over 100. I've always been able to talk to the guys from Old Town, but all they ever do is offer me beer and ask me to go do gay stuff. And Jenna has never said anything to me outside of the initial meeting.

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
My corruption is over 100. I've always been able to talk to the guys from Old Town, but all they ever do is offer me beer and ask me to go do gay stuff. And Jenna has never said anything to me outside of the initial meeting.
Don't know your problem.
I started new game.
Corruption level 36. Camaron used on Billy (1), Kendra (1), Molly (3 or so: "you should be less selfish"). Agreed to go shopping with mom.
Talked with Lance about Volunteer Procurement. Chose: Woman, 30s. Offered Jenna to take the test (early afternoon). Done!
Talked with Lance a second time. Went to the Old City and offered to take the test a group of guys. Lab early afternoon. Done!

ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
Don't know your problem.
I started new game.
Corruption level 36. Camaron used on Billy (1), Kendra (1), Molly (3 or so: "you should be less selfish"). Agreed to go shopping with mom.
Talked with Lance about Volunteer Procurement. Chose: Woman, 30s. Offered Jenna to take the test (early afternoon). Done!
Talked with Lance a second time. Went to the Old City and offered to take the test a group of guys. Lab early afternoon. Done!
I got it finally. I didn't know I actually had to give a dose of camaron to everybody.

aiman35

Sep 28, 2018
I have opened the file with notepad, but nowhere does there appear a line called config.console - I'm sure I'm in the right area, as there's other console commands there, but just not the line I'm supposed to find. I've used the search function AND looked by eye, nothing.

Anything that would help would be gratefully appreciated.
Thanks.
could you send the file plz cuz i cant seems to get to the console

ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
could you send the file plz cuz i cant seems to get to the console
In the GameofLife/renpy/common folder open the 00console.rpy file with Notepad++. Scroll to line 108. Set config.console to true and then save. Then in game press shift+o and the console should come up. It should work. If not then I don't know what the problem could be.

Horse197

Jun 10, 2018
I'm trying on android, again. And as the poster above, said, goth quest is glitch. But I am unable to get past it. Got into the security office, seen what I needed to see, installed that thingy on the groundsman computer, but that's it.
I can't progress any further. I know there was issues before, but assumed they had been sorted.
Anyone know if there is assistance, to get through this part, please.
Thanks Teron.,, (still an awesome game).

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
Quote from Teron on Patreon:

Hey. It is my intention for there to be a release this month but I realise we're on the 19th now and it isn't ready so it may be June. I know what characters the update will focus on and I have their story outline planned out for the update, just need to get on with writing all the dialogue and of course adding some videos :)

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes