Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
so what m/m contents will you add on kierans story? just asking
Apologies, I started writing a reply to you last week but evidently I never finished it!
I think with Kieran it'll be more down the route of using the tools available to get funky with him, such as telepathy and camaron drugs. I just need to have a think about how to play that out as I don't want it to be as easily seeming as it was to get the rest of the family.

Is version 0.9.1 going to be uploaded here?
My patrons have reported a few bugs that I really want to fix before uploading publicly but I expect to resolve them today and then I'll be posting the latest release here. :)

Reactions: cura123

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
OP has been updated with new links for 0.9.2, public version released on Patreon etc, etc.

As mentioned previously, manage your expectations and don't treat it like a release I've been working on for the past 6 months, it 100% is not the case. I'm back on track with control of my free time now though so should be back to a regular release cycle.

Feedback and thoughts on where you would like to see the story go next much appreciated. :)

Cheers

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
* Code - Lots of my original code was total trash, in order to get the notes working better in their layout I have rewritten a bunch of old crap.
Haha, welcome to the world of a seasoned developer

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
I can't give Molly a camaron, I did all the studio scenes and I fixed her laptop, I did everything and I can't open the option to give her camaron juice.
Thanks for letting me know. Looks like I fucked up the requirements for camaron now that her notes section has been updated. I'll add a fix however to get it working in your current game just use the console to set: mollnote = "3"
Caveat here is that you can't open the note entry for Molly's intro after doing so, but nothing missed there. :)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ok so I started a fresh game since I had no clue how far I had gotten in the previous update. I've noticed a few bits of wonkiness. First in the Molly laptop quest after getting it fixed and they ask if you wanna have it bugged i went the lower price route but settled for half price and the dialogue implied that it was fixed and bugged but when I came home I couldn't return it to molly. The laptop was indeed returned but it was still broken and I had to go back the next day and have it fixed and bugged AGAIN ended up paying full price for the bugging and it was returned to me fully repaired and bugged this time.

Lexi's love path quest line is also kind of wonky for me. I got her permission to go to parties from sophie and she asked me to go with her to one on saturday however when i talked to her the next day (wednesday) it acted like we had already gone to the party even tho we hadn't even hit the weekend yet. This triggered the date with the douchebag I beat his ass once but now EVERY evening if I leave the house the event repeats no matter how many time I kick his ass lol

Reactions: Riou and Prevat

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Thanks for letting me know. Looks like I fucked up the requirements for camaron now that her notes section has been updated. I'll add a fix however to get it working in your current game just use the console to set: mollnote = "3"
Caveat here is that you can't open the note entry for Molly's intro after doing so, but nothing missed there. :)
I do not know how to use the console so I think I'll wait for you to make a fix version for the bug, because I depend only on it to upgrade the camaron level 2, because everyone has already taken if I'm not mistaken is not it?

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
Ok so I started a fresh game since I had no clue how far I had gotten in the previous update. I've noticed a few bits of wonkiness. First in the Molly laptop quest after getting it fixed and they ask if you wanna have it bugged i went the lower price route but settled for half price and the dialogue implied that it was fixed and bugged but when I came home I couldn't return it to molly. The laptop was indeed returned but it was still broken and I had to go back the next day and have it fixed and bugged AGAIN ended up paying full price for the bugging and it was returned to me fully repaired and bugged this time.

Lexi's love path quest line is also kind of wonky for me. I got her permission to go to parties from sophie and she asked me to go with her to one on saturday however when i talked to her the next day (wednesday) it acted like we had already gone to the party even tho we hadn't even hit the weekend yet. This triggered the date with the douchebag I beat his ass once but now EVERY evening if I leave the house the event repeats no matter how many time I kick his ass lol
Same for me with Lexi, keeping that d-ass beated, but everytime the progress is 0.. "WAIT FOR LEXI IN THE EVENING" Everytime waiting, everytime beating his ass, everytime hearing this "I should catch up with her tomorrow" but quest is not changing and i cant speak with her about that( And i dont know what to do with mother, same "watch movie with her in the evening" and 0 changes.. what i need to do? Explain please..

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
There is not much choice ... only the love or slut path. The rest is just linear progression. :/

And to progress its not that easy to figure out what to to, even with the notes and quest info. Its a solid game, but for my taste the player has to little/no impact and its just a convoluted linear fake-sandbox game like most (99%) of them.

Aug 16, 2018
OP has been updated with new links for 0.9.2, public version released on Patreon etc, etc.

As mentioned previously, manage your expectations and don't treat it like a release I've been working on for the past 6 months, it 100% is not the case. I'm back on track with control of my free time now though so should be back to a regular release cycle.

Feedback and thoughts on where you would like to see the story go next much appreciated. :)

Cheers
Thrilled to see this game updated, you have excellent taste in MILFs. (Cory Chase and Kendra Lust are two of my top-5) It'll take me a while to get back into the story, but would be happy to share some thoughts on directions you might want to consider once I get back up to speed.

I'm a bit stuck though. The new Notes/Quests hint system is useful. But I can't seem to progress further with Molly, Lance, or Lexi.

1) Molly:The Modelling Molly quest sayss I can unlock new content at the studio now, but all I can do is do the standard photoshoot.

1a) For Dosing Molly, I've upgraded camaron to level 2 and have done the nighttime bedroom content with her, but there's still no "end of path" here. Did I miss something or is the end of path notification missing?

2) Lance: His character note says I need to visit him to raise my relationship with him, but when I visit him at the Volunteers Office, there's no action I can take.

3) Lexi: I've gone romance route with her and need to get permission from Sophie for her to party, but I can't do anything when I visit Sophie's office.

In addition, I've watched a movie with Mom and gone all the way with her, but the Mom's Massage quest says I still need to watch the movie one more time. Is that really the case, or is the end of path notifiation missing?

Thanks! Trying to think of ways in which you can integrate footage of Jenni Lee into the game...

krinxy

Nov 16, 2018
hello , i played this games a while and cant upgrades my camaron level to level 2 can someone give me some tipps? :D

Oct 11, 2018
I can't dose Molly, I've gotten to the part where i should be able to, the notes just say i can unlock new content at the studio, but noting happens when i go there

CrazyIke

Nov 9, 2017
So far, for me, I've had Cory, Molly, and Lexi's quests all get stuck in some sort of loop where I have to keep repeating the same things or start the game over.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Having trouble getting into the security office... I'm late morning in the canteen, I get the option to "There's one of the security guards.." with the time increase indicator >. But clicking on it just teleports me up to the faculty floor. Is this a bug?

Nikhovich

Nov 3, 2018
Hei dude, next update can your change main text colour, I see it is not very clear, because the background has almost the same color ;):)

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes