Sehenich

May 19, 2017
After you influence Kendra using level 1 a bunch on her talk to your brother at the office. He gives you two quests. Talk to Jenna and the guys by the coffee shop. I had to talk to Jenna during event and give guys 6 instead of 4 for it to work then talk to Nicole.
I spoken with Jenna,and with the guys by the coffee shop, but no avaible speak options with Nicole.Can u give me your save with lvl 2 camaron?

Drakavius

Jan 26, 2019
Really enjoying the game, although I think I keep hitting glitches in the code blocking me from progressing the modelling arc with Molly, and getting the locket as Kendra is always in her office after the date.

Kind of wish there was a walkthrough to confirm if its a glitch or if I missed something.

Reactions: StrangeName

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
I spoken with Jenna,and with the guys by the coffee shop, but no avaible speak options with Nicole.Can u give me your save with lvl 2 camaron?
Yeah I've done the develop camaron with the dudes (did level 4 as nicole suggested) and with Jenna (totally took advantage of her while nicole had stepped out)... but it's been several days since that and nicole has no conversation options... so I'm also still stuck at camaron level 1.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Yeah I've done the develop camaron with the dudes (did level 4 as nicole suggested) and with Jenna (totally took advantage of her while nicole had stepped out)... but it's been several days since that and nicole has no conversation options... so I'm also still stuck at camaron level 1.
Same here.

May 25, 2018
Same here.

If you are stuck because you chose the level 4 dose with the guys, you can use this console command to get unstuck:
Python:
camop1='Complete'
Note that the variable name ends with the number one, not a lower-case L.

Reactions: boblicticious
May 25, 2018
How to get Kendra out of her office?
She is always away from her office in late morning.

and How to get Dr Amy quest?
You presumably already have that quest, since that is the only reason to want Kendra out of her office.
In case you don't have it, you first need to talk to both Dr Amy and Dr Jacob, and also help groundsman Jimmy by chasing away some goths from the garden. Then talk to Dr Amy again.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
lol quick question im have lexi love lexi ntr path option im new so dont know. which one do i choose if i want to shag her.

• Love
Reactions: Burt

hypnorex

Jul 10, 2019
Everytime I try to go on a date with Kendra it just gives me the option to go to lexi's party

Edit: Nevermind you just have to meet her at old town

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Thanks for letting me know. Looks like I fucked up the requirements for camaron now that her notes section has been updated. I'll add a fix however to get it working in your current game just use the console to set: mollnote = "3"
Caveat here is that you can't open the note entry for Molly's intro after doing so, but nothing missed there. :)
i hope you will continue this game teron and i hope you will add more new m/m and other contents in the game

• Love
Reactions: xxx_chris2018

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
can i ask you can now dosed kieran with camaron lvl 2 right? and how can i find the whiskey to dosed bill and kieran?

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes