AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ive played like three times leared a few thiungs but i seem to be stuck or ran out of content not sure which

got both drug and mind control to lvl 2
molly and mom are my fuck toys
Did the protection job for the gang
Helped Lance out and stopped mom from getting raped
Shagged laren

cant figure out what to do with ben and kirren

drugged ben once but no idea what happens now

and dad cann drug me but drugging him doesnt seem to work

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
my issues is ive done all the quet and tuff yet ti still wont let me update to cameron level 2. i did everything right to meet the permermtors for cameron level 2 but every time i try to talk to nicole it doesnt give me anything to talk about. o how the hell do i update to level 2?

CrazyIke

Nov 9, 2017
my issues is ive done all the quet and tuff yet ti still wont let me update to cameron level 2. i did everything right to meet the permermtors for cameron level 2 but every time i try to talk to nicole it doesnt give me anything to talk about. o how the hell do i update to level 2?
If you didn't set the dial to 6 when you had the group of guys in, you're stuck and have to either open the console or start over.

Reactions: xxx_chris2018

cevirmenimsi

Nov 10, 2018
If you're going to produce so little content and we'll wait for months, but if you're going to make updates that are far from satisfying, I wonder why did you add 2 different genders to the game?

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
The damage done to your reputation by changing and releasing that code, without full and complete play testing, may be beyond repair.
Only to idiots who dont know anything about software development, and in fairness who gives a shit what they think?

Also your "integers are simple while strings are complicated" might actually be the stupidest shit I have ever read on any game development topic after over a decade in the industry.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
can possibly be more difficult to code and debug than
I didn't say it was more difficult, I said it wasn't less difficult.

guiz he might make a spelling mistake in a String in a game with 10,000 strings already in it and a literal real time debugger that throws out errors for the simplest shit
If you're worried that you're going to make spelling mistakes in games to the point where you need to figure it in to your debugging time then you need to go back to learning Hangman because that's below beginner level. Do you have any idea how many Strings are passed around inside an average game engine? It's a lot. Like in the thousands.

Code:
Game g = new Game("foo");

//NO
//DO NOT PASS STRINGS
//REDESIGN FOR INTEGERS ONLY

//ONLY PASS INTEGERS INTO FUNCTIONS PLEASE
Console.WriteLine("({0}", (char)122);
I mean really

Reactions: Drakavius

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Really enjoying the game, although I think I keep hitting glitches in the code blocking me from progressing the modelling arc with Molly, and getting the locket as Kendra is always in her office after the date.

Kind of wish there was a walkthrough to confirm if its a glitch or if I missed something.
What do your notes say for the Modelling Molly and Lost Locket quests? I can play through all of Mollys content and I haven't changed anything in Kendras from the last release so they should both work.

Yeah I've done the develop camaron with the dudes (did level 4 as nicole suggested) and with Jenna (totally took advantage of her while nicole had stepped out)... but it's been several days since that and nicole has no conversation options... so I'm also still stuck at camaron level 1.
Same here.
Thanks for reporting that guys, wasn't aware that setting to 4 instead of 6 was preventing Camaron from being upgraded, fixed for .4.

If you are stuck because you chose the level 4 dose with the guys, you can use this console command to get unstuck:
Python:
camop1='Complete'
Note that the variable name ends with the number one, not a lower-case L.
Thank you for helping with the information you've provided to everyone, it is really helpful. :)

lol quick question im have lexi love lexi ntr path option im new so dont know. which one do i choose if i want to shag her.
Lexi content ends with a hand job (if male, obviously) at the moment, nothing further with her yet.

can i ask you can now dosed kieran with camaron lvl 2 right? and how can i find the whiskey to dosed bill and kieran?
Can't dose Kieran (or a few other characters like Nicole). The whisky is part of the female character being dosed BY Kieran, not the other way around. Bill can be dosed by using the coffee machine in the canteen and taking him some with camaron in it but there isn't any content for a dosed Bill yet, only when he is dosing the player.

anyoneone know whats up with the bar maid? smashable?
Not yet, sorry :)

Reactions: Burt

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Only to idiots who dont know anything about software development, and in fairness who gives a shit what they think?

Also your "integers are simple while strings are complicated" might actually be the stupidest shit I have ever read on any game development topic after over a decade in the industry.
how about, your integers are complex and your strings are simple? heh

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
damn still no banging lexi, why?!? she badly needs my cock!

about the only thing i noticed new was the goth kids fucking like bunnies, but only get to see that one time, the bug with lexi is still there, i went outside at evening several nights in a row and saved her... oh yea the notes say i need to talk to lance at the volunteer center, i go there , click talk to lance and we say hey and then nothing but leave haha is that it?!? after all this time i was hoping more with lexi than just a kiss and a handjob... which was also in the last version btw...

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
how
ive played like three times leared a few thiungs but i seem to be stuck or ran out of content not sure which

got both drug and mind control to lvl 2
molly and mom are my fuck toys
Did the protection job for the gang
Helped Lance out and stopped mom from getting raped
Shagged laren

cant figure out what to do with ben and kirren

drugged ben once but no idea what happens now

and dad cann drug me but drugging him doesnt seem to work
can i ask how did you get to this can you share me cause i wanted the the dad to drug the main character as well

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
how

can i ask how did you get to this can you share me cause i wanted the the dad to drug the main character as well
that's easy when you first wake up go into kitchen eat breakfast and drink he will drug you also when you go to work at right time drink whisky with him.

now im my case i dont like that so i just used my hypno power on Molly over and over eventuallyl you get a scen where dad comes walking out from mollys room so after you get ne3w hypo option and if chrono and hypno are both lvl 2 she becomes your fuck toy two same with mom.

however with mom you dont find out dad as already chemed the shit out of her until you improve relation ship with lance.

i did pretty good but cant fingure out to trigger both mom and lance sex scene

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
so i need to improve my relationship with lance first for the father to drugged the main character? cause i am at lance content now

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes