GamerT

Dec 23, 2016
Same problem as some of the others, cant dose molly or mom, at the point where i should be able.

Also lexi date quest where you have to fight the date just repeats over and over

GamerT

Dec 23, 2016
He's gone in and changed a great many variable names and types, for whatever reason, and has either implemented bad code or has forgotten to increment them.

It's been turned into a huge, buggy mess.

It's better if you start from an old save (still buggy), but if you start a new game it's just hosed.
Thats a bummer, wait for the fix before trying to play

_Dhoko_

Oct 14, 2017
He's gone in and changed a great many variable names and types, for whatever reason, and has either implemented bad code or has forgotten to increment them.

It's been turned into a huge, buggy mess.

It's better if you start from an old save (still buggy), but if you start a new game it's just hosed.
Do you have any saved? the last time I played was 3 updates ago

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Same problem as some of the others, cant dose molly or mom, at the point where i should be able.

Also lexi date quest where you have to fight the date just repeats over and over
As highlighted by DeUglyOne I have changed a bunch of variables which has caused a few issues with the earlier content, I'm going to need to just walk through the quest path for each of them in the code this morning and sort that, hopefully get that done today. That being said, I did a test run to confirm the Molly and Lexi bugs last night and I was able to dose Cory. I'll go through her code as well though.

Ok so I started a fresh game since I had no clue how far I had gotten in the previous update. I've noticed a few bits of wonkiness. First in the Molly laptop quest after getting it fixed and they ask if you wanna have it bugged i went the lower price route but settled for half price and the dialogue implied that it was fixed and bugged but when I came home I couldn't return it to molly. The laptop was indeed returned but it was still broken and I had to go back the next day and have it fixed and bugged AGAIN ended up paying full price for the bugging and it was returned to me fully repaired and bugged this time.

Lexi's love path quest line is also kind of wonky for me. I got her permission to go to parties from sophie and she asked me to go with her to one on saturday however when i talked to her the next day (wednesday) it acted like we had already gone to the party even tho we hadn't even hit the weekend yet. This triggered the date with the douchebag I beat his ass once but now EVERY evening if I leave the house the event repeats no matter how many time I kick his ass lol
Thanks for that info, that's really helpful. Most bug reports are just shit not working so it's good to have some feedback on the text being nonsense for specific sections, I'll get that fixed up asap. :)

There is not much choice ... only the love or slut path. The rest is just linear progression. :/

And to progress its not that easy to figure out what to to, even with the notes and quest info. Its a solid game, but for my taste the player has to little/no impact and its just a convoluted linear fake-sandbox game like most (99%) of them.
The choices in this game are more focused around story defining events between the three main factions in which the player will directly impact the success and failure of each of them, the game is still in chapter one and I am not keen on implementing any of the chapter defining decisions until all of them are ready so that there is a smooth transition to chapter 2 of the game. It is what it is I'm afraid :)

Hei dude, next update can your change main text colour, I see it is not very clear, because the background has almost the same color ;):)
I'm sorry but I genuinely have no idea why the Android version text choice windows are transparent, it is something that has bothered me from day one. I'll try and figure it out again at some point but right now I'm out of ideas as I'm not keen on changing the main GUI text colours or backgrounds as this would impact the Windows/MAC versions as well.

Reactions: Arcane666

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
So, Nopy gives me Error 403: Download session is invalid;
UploadHaven gives me 404 Not Found;
void doesnt even show me the file to download, and
mega gives me badwitch limit exceeded for about 6 hours now... what can i do to fap quietly, uh?

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
OP updated with version 0.9.3, I've tested a new game and was able to get to the dosing sections of Cory and Molly whilst also able to now complete Lexi's path. Fixes added to changelog.

Limited time to test further today but I figured I'll upload it and see how it goes, will be out all day/night so will not be able to fix any issues until tomorrow.

urbanvoid

Jun 26, 2018
I tried the .3 and now I can dose Molly at least but I can only do the package quest at the college, do I need to start a fresh game?

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Why? Just... why?

Your code was much simpler and actually worked.
You went from simple variable names that were integers to convoluted variable names that are now strings.
You've created more work for yourself by having to type more, made them more prone to typos and made your code much harder to debug.

You've ignored two very important coding principals:
KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid!)
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

The users themselves don't care how it's done and most will never know the difference. What they do notice, however, are the scenes that once worked fine... now don't.
The damage done to your reputation by changing and releasing that code, without full and complete play testing, may be beyond repair.
I think convoluted is a bit of a stretch, it's still a pretty basic system that I now use as standard in all quest entries making things easier to track overall for me. I find it easier to work with these "stage" strings due to some quests branching off and having sort of wait points before getting to the next transition. It's just something I felt I had to do eventually so now it's done and most of it appears to be working and the notes are a lot simpler now for the end user to follow. The typo risk is there to be fair but I'm confident in my typing. :)

To be honest, the reason it didn't work in the first place was laziness on my part. I see now that I started updating the notes a few months back but never finished the transition in certain points which fucked most of it up, the changes to fix it weren't many, just a couple of missing _intro variable updates. It was a stupid time to attempt it with the big gap in releases and real life shenanigans but oh well.

Dec 30, 2017
Love the game, but with how it's played, it's hard to to tell if I ran out of content or I'm just not doing something right. I can't develop any level 2 drug, I can't go back to the goth sex garden and I can't do anything more with the head goth in the gardeners hut. some kind of guide would be awesome.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I think convoluted is a bit of a stretch, it's still a pretty basic system that I now use as standard in all quest entries making things easier to track overall for me. I find it easier to work with these "stage" strings due to some quests branching off and having sort of wait points before getting to the next transition. It's just something I felt I had to do eventually so now it's done and most of it appears to be working and the notes are a lot simpler now for the end user to follow. The typo risk is there to be fair but I'm confident in my typing. :)

To be honest, the reason it didn't work in the first place was laziness on my part. I see now that I started updating the notes a few months back but never finished the transition in certain points which fucked most of it up, the changes to fix it weren't many, just a couple of missing _intro variable updates. It was a stupid time to attempt it with the big gap in releases and real life shenanigans but oh well.
Do what you want constructive advice is nice but its up to dev how they see things my typing sucks bigtime as I have coded for 40 years thus fucking hate it :) but it makes me my food :)
P.S the game in its self is pretty nice good effort
Members please post bugs so he can fix them (and cut honest devs some slack thank you is nice to hear)

Last edited:

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Trying to get the femdom content from Cory with a submissive male, but it's not triggering. Is this a bug? Or am I forgetting something?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Thanks for that info, that's really helpful. Most bug reports are just shit not working so it's good to have some feedback on the text being nonsense for specific sections, I'll get that fixed up asap. :)
Happy to help figure it's the least I can do since I'm mooching your game for free lol. I've done a shitload of beta testing work over the years so detailed bug reporting is something that's kinda been ingrained into me as a result :)

LordDraco

Jun 28, 2017
Ok I have had sex with Cory. It says to influence her more I have to give her the drug. How do I do this? I tried to make her a drink but no option appears. (I have the drug at level 2.) I also can not give it to Molly.

Dec 30, 2017
Ok I have had sex with Cory. It says to influence her more I have to give her the drug. How do I do this? I tried to make her a drink but no option appears. (I have the drug at level 2.) I also can not give it to Molly.
How did you get the drug to level 2?

LordDraco

Jun 28, 2017
How did you get the drug to level 2?
After you influence Kendra using level 1 a bunch on her talk to your brother at the office. He gives you two quests. Talk to Jenna and the guys by the coffee shop. I had to talk to Jenna during event and give guys 6 instead of 4 for it to work then talk to Nicole.

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
So guys can you help or someone to check my save i have trying everything watching notes and still cant proceed with With Mom/Lance
Only did the Lexi party scene and love route

For mom it says i need to talk to her but i always get nothing when i talk to her and same with Lance

(and i think from the last update couple months ago i think 0.8 something i had finished everything and icant see any new events or stuff when i progress)

Dec 30, 2017
After you influence Kendra using level 1 a bunch on her talk to your brother at the office. He gives you two quests. Talk to Jenna and the guys by the coffee shop. I had to talk to Jenna during event and give guys 6 instead of 4 for it to work then talk to Nicole.
Ok I did that, and I could drug the mom, but can't drug the sister, and when I try to drug Nicoles or the Dads coffee, t says level 1.

LordDraco

Jun 28, 2017
Well fuck me didn't see it was updated from 9.2 to 9.3. Everything is fine now. I'm just an asshole.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes