vlademagic

Nov 27, 2017
i installed the game on my phone and the letters font is bright so the pic and i cant read anything,if u can make the letters with
dark outlines would be great

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
A few bugs:
  • the number of cameron doses keeps going up even though I sold them all and used them all.
  • when you purchase the card reader, the text says 5000, and then later it says 2000.

Last edited:

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
for the scene of the father dosing the main character you have your camaron to lvl 2 and psychic power to lvl 2 right will the father dosing the main character work when the main character is a male?

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
Wondering if anyone can help me or point me in the right direction.... Ages ago when I first played this I could give the mom and the sister doses of cameron but ever since playing the new update I can't give them anything.... I've done the laptop and studio content with the sister and done the movie nights and the mall scene with the mother but can only do the mind control thing that the aunt gives you... I've looked through the pages for help and can't find anything

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
seriously i must have said it like 5 times since yesterday in early morn or late morning whatever secon morn stat is go into kitchen and sect pour drinks

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
now my camaron is lvl 2 do you need to make your psychic powers lvl 2 as well for the father to dosed the male main character?

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
I really need a walkthrough... Mom and Lexi... how do you dose them?
You need to complete Cory's intro before you can dose her, should be in the family section of the notes. Let me know if it isn't.
You can't dose Lexi.

A few bugs:
  • the number of cameron doses keeps going up even though I sold them all and used them all.
  • when you purchase the card reader, the text says 5000, and then later it says 2000.
Thanks. Not sure what my shitty code is doing for the selling part, I'll need to figure that out. Fixed the typo for the card reader.

for the scene of the father dosing the main character you have your camaron to lvl 2 and psychic power to lvl 2 right will the father dosing the main character work when the main character is a male?
The requirements for the Kieran dosing the player content is as follows:
Be female
Go to Kierans office at either early afternoon or late afternoon.
That's pretty much it - the first scene will occur once a day until you drink the whisky. After that the second scene in his office will occur when you have drank the water he brings you at night. The requirement to be visited at night is be female, drink the whisky in his office and drink the juice in the morning in the kitchen.

Wondering if anyone can help me or point me in the right direction.... Ages ago when I first played this I could give the mom and the sister doses of cameron but ever since playing the new update I can't give them anything.... I've done the laptop and studio content with the sister and done the movie nights and the mall scene with the mother but can only do the mind control thing that the aunt gives you... I've looked through the pages for help and can't find anything
Have you been unable to dose them at all?
The options for dosing them appear in the kitchen, you "pour a drink" and then add camaron to said drinks. Let me know if that isn't working for you.

I'm uploading 0.9.4 just now which fixes the camaron upgrade bug a few of you are having as well as a few other small things.

Also, thank you everyone for playing! I know this release hasn't been ah... bug free, so thank you for playing regardless of the issues.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
i hope kierans content will come very soon and i hope that kieran can also dosed the male version of the main character

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
If the routine contains a typo that looks for "Stag_3" or "Stage 3" when the variable contains "Stage_3" it can be a huge PITA to debug.
"Caught Exception: Variable Not Found Stag_3 in pleasestudymore.py at line 6"

simplesock

Dec 7, 2017
On the Lexi Love path every evening she gets home from the date, I beat the guy in a fight and it just repeats every day. No new dialogue when I talk to her in morning/evening. Is it a bug or am I missing something?

Edit: I also haven't been able to dose Cory/Molly, hopefully 0.9.4 fixes the issues. I've been enjoying the game other than the bugs.

AKA101

May 11, 2017
On the Lexi Love path every evening she gets home from the date, I beat the guy in a fight and it just repeats every day. No new dialogue when I talk to her in morning/evening. Is it a bug or am I missing something?

Edit: I also haven't been able to dose Cory/Molly, hopefully 0.9.4 fixes the issues. I've been enjoying the game other than the bugs.
0.9.3 fixes that lexi bug and I don't know about the other one since i can do it fine

Reactions: simplesock

AKA101

May 11, 2017
for some reason my lance_intro variable was not changed from 'started' to 'Stage_1' even if i completed volunteer things. I have to set it manually

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017

The lexi stuff should be fixed, you just need to beat him one more time and then it'll set the variable at the end of the fight. At least it should set it anyway. There shouldn't be any issues with dosing Cory or Molly in 0.9.4, starting a new game I was able to start dosing them - Cory once her intro is complete and Molly once you start the modelling quest line.

for some reason my lance_intro variable was not changed from 'started' to 'Stage_1' even if i completed volunteer things. I have to set it manually
That's odd, was this after starting a new game? I don't think I've ever seen Ren'Py just straight up ignore something like that before :D
Note that it is "Stage 1" with a space, no underscore, for the variable value. Otherwise you'll get the error dspeed mentioned a few posts back :)

AKA101

May 11, 2017
That's odd, was this after starting a new game? I don't think I've ever seen Ren'Py just straight up ignore something like that before :D
Note that it is "Stage 1" with a space, no underscore, for the variable value. Otherwise you'll get the error dspeed mentioned a few posts back :)
Yeah I was using old save but on that i haven't done the volunteer quest. Probably old save problem. And yeah with space not underscore mixed with other game variable I was playing :D

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
Have you been unable to dose them at all?
The options for dosing them appear in the kitchen, you "pour a drink" and then add camaron to said drinks. Let me know if that isn't working for you.

I'm uploading 0.9.4 just now which fixes the camaron upgrade bug a few of you are having as well as a few other small things.

Also, thank you everyone for playing! I know this release hasn't been ah... bug free, so thank you for playing regardless of the issues.
Unable to dose Molly and the mother. Can does anyone where the dad works but that's about it. I think I must of encountered a bug somewhere? I did do Molly's laptop question twice as it gave me the option to take her laptop without her even asking me to. And for some strange reason the Mall quest still appears but not playable on the Saturday... So not sure if i've just bugged it but if you wanted my save just to see if I have done something wrong that might help you out then i'm happy to.

LutherGremory

Oct 4, 2017
She is always away from her office in late morning.

You presumably already have that quest, since that is the only reason to want Kendra out of her office.
In case you don't have it, you first need to talk to both Dr Amy and Dr Jacob, and also help groundsman Jimmy by chasing away some goths from the garden. Then talk to Dr Amy again.
Domo senpai i may or may not have cheated money and bought the card reader so it skipped a couple of steps

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Unable to dose Molly and the mother. Can does anyone where the dad works but that's about it. I think I must of encountered a bug somewhere? I did do Molly's laptop question twice as it gave me the option to take her laptop without her even asking me to. And for some strange reason the Mall quest still appears but not playable on the Saturday... So not sure if i've just bugged it but if you wanted my save just to see if I have done something wrong that might help you out then i'm happy to.
If you could upload your save that'd be great, I'd like to take a look. Something is definitely off as the laptop quest should only be available to begin if the variable that controls it is True, this let's you ask her "Is something wrong?" which triggers the quest.

Domo senpai i may or may not have cheated money and bought the card reader so it skipped a couple of steps
Thank you. I've had a look at the code and I see my mistake now. I hadn't factored in players buying the card cloner before starting the quest. I've fixed this for .5 but to fix it with the console just set the following:
amys_locket = "Stage 2"
This will put you at the stage where you need to ask her on a date.

Reactions: LutherGremory

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
I'm stuck in Lance quest, we went in disco few time, he hasn't got headpain anymore, but I can't go foward in Dirty Water quest, any suggestions?

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
I'm stuck in Lance quest, we went in disco few time, he hasn't got headpain anymore, but I can't go foward in Dirty Water quest, any suggestions?
What does your notes say for the dirty water quest? Should be in the Quests > College Quests section.
You only speak to Lance about it once and that's it for this update. The rest of Lances content isn't related to that quest. You can go with him to the club after his headaches are gone for a scene and you can approach his room after the headaches are gone to hear him thinking about Cory at which point you will have the lance & cory quest in the notes as well.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes