Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
if i play previus save, i cant speak with lance and progress with him. if i start new game, i cant dose mom and molly. and also cant speak with lance and progress. except one time which i dont know how it happened
If you are playing from an old save you will need to find the command that the game dev posted about... Use the search bar you will see it...

NnnDdt

Feb 2, 2018
Hello guys,
how do you make the second thumbnail happens ? Did the game many times but never had this one.

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
Does anyone know how to progress after the blowjob scene in lexi's route. The notes only tell you that you've solidified her path. Even though it said after the scene that you've started the "lexy the slut" quest it doesn't appear in the notes. Do you need something to trigger it or is the blowjob scene all that is currently present in this version for her?

Reactions: mikecd199817

Ripppp

Jul 10, 2017
Is the Dirty Water quest complete? The notes say to establish relation with Lance, but I've already reached a point where I cured his headache and blackmailing Cory is already completed yet still not option to speak to lance about the Dirty Water.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Yea... mom still does not progress. No mall option either... Molly did progress though. Cameron is level 2.
What do your notes say for Corys intro or associated quests? I can progress her content from a new game without issue.

Does anyone know how to progress after the blowjob scene in lexi's route. The notes only tell you that you've solidified her path. Even though it said after the scene that you've started the "lexy the slut" quest it doesn't appear in the notes. Do you need something to trigger it or is the blowjob scene all that is currently present in this version for her?
That's the end there, I'll add a note on that quest to highlight that's the end of the content for this version.

Is the Dirty Water quest complete? The notes say to establish relation with Lance, but I've already reached a point where I cured his headache and blackmailing Cory is already completed yet still not option to speak to lance about the Dirty Water.
That's the end point of that quest, I've added a note to highlight the end of the content for this release in 0.9.5.

Reactions: Ripppp

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
What do your notes say for Corys intro or associated quests? I can progress her content from a new game without issue.

That's the end there, I'll add a note on that quest to highlight that's the end of the content for this version.

That's the end point of that quest, I've added a note to highlight the end of the content for this release in 0.9.5.

Thanks for the reply!!!!! That would of really bugged me if had not known. The game is also running way smoother than it had in previous versions. Can we get a hint as to what we can look forward to on her route in future updates?

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
How mach content in the game currently?
We can have sex with either 2 sister or mom?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes