Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
If you could upload your save that'd be great, I'd like to take a look. Something is definitely off as the laptop quest should only be available to begin if the variable that controls it is True, this let's you ask her "Is something wrong?" which triggers the quest.
Not sure what I done wrong then... I mean I put all my dom stats up to 20 as that was my limit but I asked her twice and did the quest twice. On top of that i'm an idiot.... Was playing till stupid o clock last night and forgot to save on the 2nd so now I can't send the file to me being stupid =/ However if I encounter it again ill upload straight away :)

May 25, 2018
What does your notes say for the dirty water quest? Should be in the Quests > College Quests section.
You only speak to Lance about it once and that's it for this update.
You can only speak to Lance about the water if the quest is at stage 4, but there is no code that ever sets the quest variable to that stage.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
You can only speak to Lance about the water if the quest is at stage 4, but there is no code that ever sets the quest variable to that stage.
Oh boy, looks like I locked off that part of the quest when I decided not to go through with the Kieran part this release. I'll fix that up so that it flips to stage 4 if lances intro is already complete when it normally goes to stage 3 and vice versa if it's already on stage 3 when the player completes lances intro it'll go to stage 4. Thank you for spotting that!

LutherGremory

Oct 4, 2017
If you could upload your save that'd be great, I'd like to take a look. Something is definitely off as the laptop quest should only be available to begin if the variable that controls it is True, this let's you ask her "Is something wrong?" which triggers the quest.

Thank you. I've had a look at the code and I see my mistake now. I hadn't factored in players buying the card cloner before starting the quest. I've fixed this for .5 but to fix it with the console just set the following:
amys_locket = "Stage 2"
This will put you at the stage where you need to ask her on a date.
didn't consider that i should of reported it lol happy to help tho

ai...

May 30, 2019
What do you do after starting Lexi's love quest. You can't bring her a drink so you can't spike her drink. I go to talk to her in the morning after she's changed and it just gives the option i'll catch up with you later and I go to her in the evening and it still shows the same option. I've got cory and molly progressed as far as you can. So all I have left is molly. Also I gave Amy back her necklace and I guess I got the card reader before I even triggered the quest so I can't ask her out or anything.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Does the quest with lexi stop after helping her deal with the guy and checking on her?

raffael

Dec 29, 2017
I´m having a problem getting the camaron lvl 2 quest. I´ve done everything up to the point where it says that i need to get close to lance. His headaches are gone and i saw him and cory. i can go to the club with him but i don´t know what i should do next. Thanks in advance.

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
I´m having a problem getting the camaron lvl 2 quest. I´ve done everything up to the point where it says that i need to get close to lance. His headaches are gone and i saw him and cory. i can go to the club with him but i don´t know what i should do next. Thanks in advance.
So when you do the quest with the 4 guys raise the level to 6 instead of 4... If you failed to do that then you will need to find the command to change it from 4 to 6... And you don't need to worry about Lance as I can change it to level 2 without even speaking to Lance just go to Nicole in the lab and there should be an option to change it from level 1 to level 2

Reactions: raffael

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
What does your notes say for the dirty water quest? Should be in the Quests > College Quests section.
You only speak to Lance about it once and that's it for this update. The rest of Lances content isn't related to that quest. You can go with him to the club after his headaches are gone for a scene and you can approach his room after the headaches are gone to hear him thinking about Cory at which point you will have the lance & cory quest in the notes as well.
I've not any possibility to speak with him for the first timo of "Dirty Water" I can only go to club ecc. ecc.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Can someone please explain how to get this to work on mobile?
Android? Just download the android version and run it I guess.

Does the quest with lexi stop after helping her deal with the guy and checking on her?
Yes, that's the end of Lexi's content.

I've not any possibility to speak with him for the first timo of "Dirty Water" I can only go to club ecc. ecc.
I gave you some wrong info there, the dirty water quest stops before that section - the part where you go back to speak to Lance wasn't activated in the code in the .9.4 version. It has nothing to do with his content though, once you can go to the club with him you can dance and kiss him to trigger a scene (multiple types, dom/sub fem/male) and you can trigger the cory & lance quest for a scene with them. (You trigger this by going to his room after clearing up his headaches, it should trigger the quest) You should have info in your notes for both of them.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Anyone playing on MAC had any issues loading the game? One user has reported this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
Exception: Couldn't find file '._scripts.rpi'.
I don't have a MAC so can't test it but I reckon it'd have been brought up by now if it was affecting everyone.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
I dunno what I've done, but I've manged to hide the quick save and quick load buttons and I can't get them back.
Trying to google for an answer isn't working cause I keep getting programing notes or people bitching about assigning quicksave to a hotkey.

Drakavius

Jan 26, 2019
I dunno what I've done, but I've manged to hide the quick save and quick load buttons and I can't get them back.
Trying to google for an answer isn't working cause I keep getting programing notes or people bitching about assigning quicksave to a hotkey.
I've had that issue happen at random. Usually I just use esc to access the save menu.

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
Pardon dear fellas, its possible to change text color in android version from white to black? White text on light background is hardly visible :(

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
if i play previus save, i cant speak with lance and progress with him. if i start new game, i cant dose mom and molly. and also cant speak with lance and progress. except one time which i dont know how it happened

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes