sinichi1998

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2018
her quest is somehow not done. i am not able to access the security office or drug the guard to tell her the correct spot :(
i managed to do this as a girl just to make sure it is working but can't do it as a man
i m having hte same problem

raider286

Dec 27, 2017
Every time I start over i got a new bug...

This time I cannot trigger the part with the Security Office. I know, I have to observe the Office early in the morning and get the keycard if the guard is in the canteen. But it doesnt trigger. Also Sophie doesnt upgrade my Psychic Powers after helping the Groundsman... Its still at 0... What can i do? Starting over again?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
How can i get camaron lvl2. Perhaps i must have more then 3 intel but how to do that?
You must complete both of Lance's volunteer recruitment tasks. After you recruit the targets you must go to the lab and have Nicole administer Camaron to them. After you have done this for both sets of targets you will need to speak with Nicole again to ask her to upgrade the formula. Once this happens all your existing doses instantly become level 2, as well as any new ones that you make.

Reactions: luisar018

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
how do i spice up the party
I haven't accomplished this myself, yet, but when I tried during the most recent Saturday in the game there was a message that said I need to have 5 doses available to do so. I only had 3 at the time, so I'm hoping that I'll get a chance to try again.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
How do you obtain Kendra's key?
Good question. I'm stuck on that myself. I've done everything else with her, including the double-dildo cum scenes.

I've also watched all three types of movies with Mom and cannot progress with her either.

SexGameMonster

Mar 4, 2018
Good question. I'm stuck on that myself. I've done everything else with her, including the double-dildo cum scenes.

I've also watched all three types of movies with Mom and cannot progress with her either.
You have to go on the date with her (and have the key cloner)

Reactions: luisar018

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You have to go on the date with her (and have the key cloner)
Thank you. As soon as I bought the cloner I was able to get the date option.

I've also gone all the way with Mom, and Molly. AFAIK I'm now done with all of the current content. Psychic at 2, Dominance at 24 (Submission -4), and Str 5 / Dex 5 / Int 5.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I've noticed several bugs so far in my playthrough.

1. After the installing the keylogger on Jimmy's laptop (Draven distracting him) the MC is supposed to get an email. That email never arrives. I kept checking and checking but no message. I finally got frustrated and repeated the Draven distraction and only then did I discover (by carefully reading the new text being shown) that I had the password and could now log in to Jimmy's laptop. Had I been properly informed by email, as I was supposed to, I would have accessed Jimmy's laptop days earlier than I did.

2. Lexi no longer appears at the Saturday evening party after the first time. Not sure if this is a bug, but I thought it should be mentioned.

3. There is text saying that if I have 5 doses of something "special" I can spike the drinks at the party. I had 10 doses of Camaron lvl 2 the second time that I went to the party. If the "special" item is Camaron then not getting the option to drug the drinks is a bug. If you need something different, then the game should provide some clue in your journal as to what you need.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Third item, I noticed too. 5 doses of Camaron lvl 1 DO work. Once you upgrade, it won't work any longer.

Zagi4

Nov 1, 2017
The medallion received ... now the question is how to get to Amy ... it is not in college ..

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The medallion received ... now the question is how to get to Amy ... it is not in college ..
When you get the locket from Kendra's office you just go back to the college and go to Amy's office during a time period when she is there. You should see the locket chat button. Giving her the locket completes the quest. Then you need to go speak with the Aunt to get the reward (your psi skill increased to 2).

Reactions: Zagi4

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
I've noticed several bugs so far in my playthrough.

2. Lexi no longer appears at the Saturday evening party after the first time. Not sure if this is a bug, but I thought it should be mentioned.

3. There is text saying that if I have 5 doses of something "special" I can spike the drinks at the party. I had 10 doses of Camaron lvl 2 the second time that I went to the party. If the "special" item is Camaron then not getting the option to drug the drinks is a bug. If you need something different, then the game should provide some clue in your journal as to what you need.
2. Thats just because it's the current end of the quest.

3. The scene is there but only if the char is male.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Thanks. That's useful to know. My MC is female. But if the scene is there only for a male MC then that scene text should not be displayed at all to a female MC. It's still a bug, just of a different sort. Simple fix: IF male THEN display spike drink text ELSE display different text. Confusion avoided.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
2. Thats just because it's the current end of the quest.

Thing is, I distinctly remember having seen it as a male. Then again, it was a sub-run, so THAT might have been a thing too.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes