Horse197

Jun 10, 2018
Hi. Is this update fixed the issue of not loading kendra's office on android please ?

Thanks for the time and effort you put in for us.

Horse197

Jun 10, 2018
Can someone confirm that Kendra's office scenes load up now, on android.
Please ?
I don't want to DL again, just to have it "exception" when going in there.

I am constantly keeping an eye on this. This should serve as inspiration to a load of you Dev's.

Great stuff.

(Just want to know if its fixed for APK.)

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Can someone confirm that Kendra's office scenes load up now, on android.
Please ?
I don't want to DL again, just to have it "exception" when going in there.

I am constantly keeping an eye on this. This should serve as inspiration to a load of you Dev's.

Great stuff.

(Just want to know if its fixed for APK.)
Glad you're enjoying the game :)

I'm not aware of any issues with Kendras office at the moment, there shouldn't be any difference in the APK version and the normal versions, other than the menus and dialogue not entirely optimised yet. If it's working in the PC version and I believe it is, then it should be in the APK - if you do have an exception error though, please let me know what it is so I can sort it for the next release. I should be able to provide the code to fix it as well.

What is the command to change the love level? Lost my saves.

Decompiling takes ages :p
All love levels can be changed using the characters first four letters and love =, so "corylove = 4" for example. The love variable isn't the only thing that controls what quests can be done though, some things won't trigger until you complete the cory cleaning stuff for example. If you know how to get through all the early stuff though you should be able to fire through it all in 10 minutes holding the skip button.

Reactions: Horse197

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
can i ask i already finished the requirements for the volunteer procurement quest and when i go back in caladon i cant finish the quest and how can i make camaron 2 and dosed bill & kieran thats all thanks and godbless?

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
I've finished the camaron2 development, but i cant make it, also the dosing molly quest wont continue, even after she "returns the favor", cant seem to advance the story past: Great. Is it? hmm... (some of it may just be me being stupid, i figured it out) does this game have sound? there are volume options but im not getting anything
me too i already finish the development but i still cant make it?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Camaron2 replaces camaron1, it's just increasing potency of everything. you dont see a change.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
since he updated on the second im assuming we will not see another update untill december which will suck but i can understand

Horse197

Jun 10, 2018
Glad you're enjoying the game :)

I'm not aware of any issues with Kendras office at the moment, there shouldn't be any difference in the APK version and the normal versions, other than the menus and dialogue not entirely optimised yet. If it's working in the PC version and I believe it is, then it should be in the APK - if you do have an exception error though, please let me know what it is so I can sort it for the next release. I should be able to provide the code to fix it as well.

All love levels can be changed using the characters first four letters and love =, so "corylove = 4" for example. The love variable isn't the only thing that controls what quests can be done though, some things won't trigger until you complete the cory cleaning stuff for example. If you know how to get through all the early stuff though you should be able to fire through it all in 10 minutes holding the skip button.
Much appreciate the effort.
Thanks.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
I have that too, but I can assure you that the camaron is indeed level 2 after the upgrade.
The menu's don't say it, but they are.
I think that's what Teron tried to say earlier.
same problem with me too i cant dosed bill and kieran and when i go to lab and produce camaron it says produce camaron v1 not 2 even though i finish the camaron 2 requirements?

Reactions: 1Teddy1

acid_11

Aug 12, 2017
@Teron
First of all, very nice project!
Keep doing what you're doing!

I'm struggling a bit with tracking progress or finding out what the next step is for dosing/progression with a character(Regardless of the notes/quests section), do you have any tips in general that wouldn't spoil exploring the game?

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

same problem with me too i cant dosed bill and kieran and when i go to lab and produce camaron it says produce camaron v1 not 2 even though i finish the camaron 2 requirements?
The camaron is at level 2 once you complete the quest, the text hasn't been updated to clarify that however you can now continue to dose Cory and Molly. You cannot dose Kieran and you can only dose Bill once if you are not submissive, there isn't any actual content there for dosing him.

@Teron
First of all, very nice project!
Keep doing what you're doing!

I'm struggling a bit with tracking progress or finding out what the next step is for dosing/progression with a character(Regardless of the notes/quests section), do you have any tips in general that wouldn't spoil exploring the game?
Tracking progress has been a common complaint, the notes will be updated in the next release to be easier to read/review and it's my intention to ensure all note entries are up to date to make following each quest much easier. :)

Reactions: acid_11

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018

Once I have a bit more content written for this release I'll post a roadmap for 0.8 to highlight where my work is going this release. It has been a fairly hectic October for me hence the lack of posts up until now but I won't bore you with the details.
Seems like Oktober/November is not just a very stressy Time for me at the moment.
Take your Time Teron , you have done really good work so far and we can wait a while, at least i can would not presum to speak for anybody here. ;)

Can't get quests after speaking to Lance
Wich Quest do you mean exactly can you be a bit more specific ?

Horse197

Jun 10, 2018
Much appreciate the effort.
Thanks.
On android, I still can't access Kendra's office. I have the W/version and its fine. I posted an IMG of the crash, but lost it,so I'll repost it. Teron, i hope it helps you. Theres No rush.
I'd rather wait a little longer, and have a quality product.
Hope this helps, OK,
Screenshot_2018-11-03-12-54-01.png

Vhen

Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I recently finished the quest on developing the camaron V2 and all I can see is still V1. Is it a bug?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
When can you start dosing peeps. Because its not letting me dose anyone right now. And its already been a full week. Lauren is cleaning at my house for the first time.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes