3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

aminalistic

Feb 7, 2018
Where can I find the meal? I know that it used to be in the toilet, but for me I can't click on it, Alister & Mormont don't give me any more information on the quest either

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Everyone here is talking about killing the bear am I the only one doing that smelly ingredient to scare away the bear? And of course this triggers the arya loop take control or let her control 2 sex scenes how to unlock the kill bear option?
That's later, 2 different things.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
I am actually curious. Am I the only one who is bothered that the creator removed the skip text feature in Ren'Py?

I mean seriously I will not play this game because of this missing feature. I have read this text before in 0.1, I don't want to read it again. I also don't want to click and click and click and click and click and click and click to skip.

Reactions: metadeos

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
The v0.2.2 Win/Linux download does not contain the Linux version. Tried both Mega and Nopy downloads.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Where is the broom guy?

There's one person I can't talk to always hanging out in the armory at castle black, is that him? Can't talk to him if it is, clicking on him does nothing.

Heblodilly

May 21, 2018
I've read every word of this thread - hate to bother with a question but here goes:

I either can't trigger, misunderstood, or am bugged out of the go north quest. How does one craft the winter coat? Who gives the quest and what's the initiating event? I've killed one bear. I've got the Arya loop and that's the last quest that I've done.

kinreaper

Oct 2, 2019
well it seems that i trigger something in my game because the northern package can't be crafted and got a crash message trying

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i'll start a new game to see if i can continue with the game

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes