3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

FratRat69

Apr 27, 2019
Current discovery is that you can get endless chests in storeroom using lucky charm which then doubles all items. Literally infinite amounts as long as you have keys. Remember you can craft keys. This needs to be fixed obviously.:p

Heblodilly

May 21, 2018
Really impressed with this game. However, I'm stuck in a loop after "staying out all night" with Arya. Every time I return to her, she wants to go out again. It seems to be blocking all progression although I could be wrong. Anyone have any hints? Thank you.

vileness2

Apr 18, 2019
Buggy game, got the same Arya loop as the guy above. I also got to crafting Northern Package and can't do it, no recipe or other hints.

TeamGodswood

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2019
Really impressed with this game. However, I'm stuck in a loop after "staying out all night" with Arya. Every time I return to her, she wants to go out again. It seems to be blocking all progression although I could be wrong. Anyone have any hints? Thank you.
Arya loop is something we're aware of. Doesn't gate progress as that's the final quest for the Winterfell area, so there's no need to directly close that loop yet (which means you can replay the scene over and over again if you so desire). If you want to raise her reputation with gifts or talk to her, just visit her at night and the loop will not play.

Thanks!

Sunflare

May 23, 2017
Game crash on Library when you have the find hidden item task. Also some crashes at merchant (it happened when i had to get salt for Arya). I think game crashes when quest items appeared at merchant or in any places before you get the related quest

Feb 5, 2018
Finally killed the bear but it only gave me 1 piece of fabric so i can't craft the winter coat and now my progress is stuck...

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
Can't find the second playing card anywhere in Castle Black, could anyone help me out? Found the one in Sam's room. Also it's my only active quest and I don't know how to progress with Ygritte and Gilly, no quests appear on Ygrittes page in the journal

curiousboy1

Sep 13, 2016
Game ends to main menu when talking to rodrick after doing sleeping potion quest. I talk to rodrick, I say i should talk to luwin, then it goes to main menu.

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
If you don't know how to quit winterfell to blackwall click to the button map then in the map of winterfell click in button map a second time.

jadus007

Jun 23, 2017
Everyone here is talking about killing the bear am I the only one doing that smelly ingredient to scare away the bear? And of course this triggers the arya loop take control or let her control 2 sex scenes how to unlock the kill bear option?

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Both ThePointyEnd and DownInTheMud quests remain unfinished, though I don't think that blocks any content. My real problem is, that I can't go to the wall. I have the coat, the pack, the log says Return to Luwin, but he doesn't say anything new. Also opening Bran's part of the log crashes the game.

Obviously the game needs much more polishing(and ofc content, but considering it's v0.2, it has plenty), but even in its current state it's a great game. The artwork is wonderful(Arya looks hot, that alone is a tremendous achievement), the gameplay may feel a bit grindy right now, but not in an annoying way and the whole setting is quite nice. If there is something I miss, that's some of the usualy ren'py functionality - rollback with the scroll, right click for menu, that sort of thing. Nevertheless, I look forward to next update!

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes