3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

TeamGodswood

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2019
quick question, is the memory minigame task still borked? because i completed a game flawlessly, but the task still remained "undone".
Seems likely. Who did you pick that task up from? We'll add it to the list for next week's update.

Hii,
Do we have android version?
No Android version yet. We'll target that for the Halloween Harvest update coming out in two weeks. We have added Mac support (untested) for this update, though, so now we're releasing on both PC and Mac.

numsehax

May 19, 2018
How on earth do you craft the Northern Package ? If Luwin actually mentioned it I must've glanced it over too briefly to make note of it, now I have no idea what to do and I'm swimming in materials after trying to hunt and kill the bear (which makes Arya repeat the Wood scene over and over again)

TeamGodswood

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2019
How on earth do you craft the Northern Package ? If Luwin actually mentioned it I must've glanced it over too briefly to make note of it, now I have no idea what to do and I'm swimming in materials after trying to hunt and kill the bear (which makes Arya repeat the Wood scene over and over again)
1x Wood, 2x Stone, 2x Wool. It's a bug we didn't pick up on. The recipe is usually shown to you but isn't shown if you already have the ingredients. Noted for a future bugfix.

Reactions: splamo

Enearde

Nov 8, 2016
So, is the library still off limits even with all these updates?
Playing the latest update right now and it does seem like it.

I'm trying to see if it has anything to do with the task bug.

Edit: Apparently it's still the same issue with the "find hidden item in the library" task. Just don't pick it up.

FourPixels

May 5, 2017
How do I leave Winterfel to go to Castle Black? I've got the winter coat, and the supply package thing. The quest tells me to speak to Maester Lewin but he just talks like there's no quest.
Is it a door I have to click? Or something in the Map/Journal?
Am I just dumb or did I manage to bug it out?

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
u need oil 5 feathers and leather to craft potion. what leather is it? i have only pelts from rabbits and leather scraps

FratRat69

Apr 27, 2019
Bear at Castle Black is with dragon glass arrows (4). Werebear or Wightbear? at night in Winterfell forest is U/K at the moment. dragon glass arrows insufficient. Requires potion? perhaps. Bow oil?

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Not sure if it's a bug, but I was seeing the bear in the woods, but when i made teh dragon glass arrows and bought the pipe in the market, he doesn't spawn anymore.

bubblebutt123

Jul 22, 2017
Seven hells the artworks great but with all the clicking and searching for stuff I'm going to have to cut my hand off and my eyes

adios lads it was a good run

FratRat69

Apr 27, 2019
I have all five pipes but cannot fix the plumbing. What is the trick? (..spoke too soon..puzzle solved..just needed to go back to washroom)
BTW, when I try to check on Bran in the journal I get error still.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes