3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Hazchadim

Sep 20, 2019
How to use the cheats? I played this game once and it would be very boring to complete it all again, i just want to go where i stoped.

Daggander

May 2, 2020
Where is Osha? Ever since I got the clothes for Hodor there has been an exclamation point over her picture in my journal but I'm not able to find her anywhere.

EDIT: OK, I think I found the problem. When I went back to the seamstress the first time during Hodors quest, I chose to "see the wares now" and the Hodor quest did not actually finish. I seem to have locked myself out of that now, as there is no way for me to finish that quest and thus Osha and Hodor are not in the game for me.

Last edited:

ArchieMDM

Apr 23, 2018
Where is Osha? Ever since I got the clothes for Hodor there has been an exclamation point over her picture in my journal but I'm not able to find her anywhere.

EDIT: OK, I think I found the problem. When I went back to the seamstress the first time during Hodors quest, I chose to "see the wares now" and the Hodor quest did not actually finish. I seem to have locked myself out of that now, as there is no way for me to finish that quest and thus Osha and Hodor are not in the game for me.
[/CITATION]

normally you find hodor, then you go to the clothing store, then you go back to the forest to take the cart and then back to the store. then Osha will either be in the Hall of Winterfell or in front of Sansa's room ...
Does that help you?

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
These fucking pipes. As much as I hate to see a lack of content, the devs of this need to stop adding more to the game, and instead go back and fix what is already there. There's no point in adding new places and quests if existing ones are too broken to even get through. I love the game, I really do, but its nearly impossible to play without running into bugs of one sort or another.

Reactions: splamo

Zer0un

Jul 19, 2020
So I'm not sure if this is a popular issue, but for me, the game is very laggy. The cursor moves very slowly, like 10 fps maybe. It really detracts from the game. This doesn't happen at any other point. Hopefully there is a fix for this?

Loki.Master

Nov 25, 2020
Hallo, I kill plenty of bears and wolves, but the last pipe will not drop..., any ideas? I got all the other 4 pipes, only the one from the bear is missing...

Loki.Master

Nov 25, 2020
ok, I started a new game... now I don´t even get one pipe..., the toilet can not be clicked on, Charly has the sign over his head, can not be clicked on..., Bran is not talking about his pipe...
whats wrong?

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
ok, I started a new game... now I don´t even get one pipe..., the toilet can not be clicked on, Charly has the sign over his head, can not be clicked on..., Bran is not talking about his pipe...
whats wrong?
The pipe quest is bugged as hell, I managed to complete it once out of a dozen attempts in the version it was introduced and even that time I think turning it in bugged out. At this point I don't think it's possible to complete it. This game looks good but dear lord it's a hot mess.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
I feel like they really wanted to make a medieval style barbie doll simulator, with pretty dresses and stuff, but decided to make smut out of it.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
So how bugged is the game at the moment, i have read the pipe quest does still not work as it should. But what about the rest?

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes