3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Hello Everyone! Some of you may have been having concerns about our absence from the Discord channel and other social media and while we have been working on the next chapter of GoM, our motivation for working on the game has been slowly dwindling for various reasons, among them being losing progress on art assets, our writer being too busy to work on the project anymore and the public's loss of interest towards Game of Thrones. And so with regrets we have to announce that we will be stopping work on GoM as of today. We will be disabling the Patreon donations immediately although we will still be using it to post work done so far free for everyone to view. Although working on the game will be ending, we want to keep the discord active because we've come to love the community here. Working on GoM has been a wild roller coaster for the most part, and was most definitely a learning experience for us all. Looking forward there are many things we would be interested in trying, be it another adult game or just stylized art. We would love to get your opinions on what you would like us to do since we don't really want to completely leave Godswood Studios and the community. We want to thank every single person that has supported us in any way, be it through Patreon or actively discussing and leaving us suggestions here on Discord. A special thanks to Frejman and @ZeRAW for being especially active and keeping the community alive, as well as extensive play testing on GoM. We hope everyone is doing well in these trying times and that the new year is treating you kindly! :)

Nepurin

Jan 14, 2019
Damn, I loved the game and was eager to see more. Shame that it won't come to that. Wish you guys luck in your future projects (if there are any)

sluttysalvation

Formerly 'jaxisfine'
Sep 1, 2020
This game is a good example of what happens when your artist is incredibly talented but is held back by poor writing and hopeless progression.

• Sad
Reactions: Malkovichi

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
This game is a good example of what happens when your artist is incredibly talented but is held back by poor writing and hopeless progression.

i said this would happen way back when they released their first ver. its was pretty obvious. they had bitten more than they could chew. they wanted to make this super high quality game, reinventing everything in the process. but they lacked the skills to actually pull it off.

i will say here the same i said that time. people gotta work on one thing at a time, prioritize on what matters. if you want to add a custom system, make sure it works.

they just tried to push everything, and it blew on their faces.

it sucks, as the project made it clear they wanted to really do it... but with the death of the series, maybe they though the effort just wasnt worth it...

pretty sad ending for what had the potential to become one of the best GoT games...

• Sad
Reactions: MAKROW and Safinill

sluttysalvation

Formerly 'jaxisfine'
Sep 1, 2020
i said this would happen way back when they released their first ver. its was pretty obvious. they had bitten more than they could chew. they wanted to make this super high quality game, reinventing everything in the process. but they lacked the skills to actually pull it off.

i will say here the same i said that time. people gotta work on one thing at a time, prioritize on what matters. if you want to add a custom system, make sure it works.

they just tried to push everything, and it blew on their faces.

it sucks, as the project made it clear they wanted to really do it... but with the death of the series, maybe they though the effort just wasnt worth it...

pretty sad ending for what had the potential to become one of the best GoT games...
It's such a tragedy you know.

Mark_Nzrv_

Dec 22, 2019
Hey, guys, if it so happens that you can no longer continue to develop the game, can you, maybe, create a Fan-Art Thread, where you will sometimes throw off various GoT arts?

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
Eh? Not popular? Because the episodes are not on the air anymore, or what do they base that on?
As someone who is very critical of the series, especially the later seasons, it is still nevertheless one of the most influential works in the history of television ... :cautious::unsure:
Vain coxcombs. Next they call twelve parsecs for a Kessel run 'not relevant anymore'! ;)

Damned shame, too - I liked the game.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Of course this also completely ignores the glitchy last quest that most people were unable to complete.

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes