3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.9 APK Mega
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

illmaren

Aug 14, 2017
Mhm...cant finish needle...the quest tells me to talk to Cassel. If I talk to Cassel he tells me where Arya is...if I talk to Arya she tells me to scram until I bring back needle....?

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
They really need to unfuck the quests in this game. The art and gameplay are great, but it's such a buggy mess that I just don't want to play it.

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
Mhm...cant finish needle...the quest tells me to talk to Cassel. If I talk to Cassel he tells me where Arya is...if I talk to Arya she tells me to scram until I bring back needle....?
At what stage of the quest are you? The journal sometimes tells you bullshit.

ArchieMDM

Apr 23, 2018
You have to get 5 different types of pipe:
- dropped by a bear
- found on the toilet
- given by Bran
- given by Charlie after fixing the broom
- sold by the merchant

Unfortunately, this is very bugged and I don't know how to overcome this apart from starting a new game with new content option. Charlie cannot be interacted with. Bran won't give the pipe to you after the introduction of Godswood. Pipe on the toilet won't appear. Apparently, some of these have to be done in a specific order, otherwise you're stuck. Good luck

Hey Hello ! thanks for your answer :)
I fixed the broom but I still can't click on charlie, although a "!" floats above his head.
Jon told me about the toilet but I can't click on it.
I have completed the book mission for Bran, he gave me the key to Sansa's dresser, he needs me again, maybe this time I will have a piece of pipe in return. I don't know.
I'm going to try to unlock or advance otherwise, I would start a game again, but it bothers me because I move forward ... such a shame, the game is so good.

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
Hey Hello ! thanks for your answer :)
I fixed the broom but I still can't click on charlie, although a "!" floats above his head.
Jon told me about the toilet but I can't click on it.
I have completed the book mission for Bran, he gave me the key to Sansa's dresser, he needs me again, maybe this time I will have a piece of pipe in return. I don't know.
I'm going to try to unlock or advance otherwise, I would start a game again, but it bothers me because I move forward ... such a shame, the game is so good.
The same happened to me yesterday when I was forced to start a new game due to bugs. That's a definite gamebreaker...
Anyway, what you can do is start a new game with the new content option. You won't miss much content, only a scene with Ygritte which you can replay in Godswood. You'll start with empty inventory and zero reputation though, which is a bummer.

Reactions: ArchieMDM

ArchieMDM

Apr 23, 2018
The same happened to me yesterday when I was forced to start a new game due to bugs. That's a definite gamebreaker...
Anyway, what you can do is start a new game with the new content option. You won't miss much content, only a scene with Ygritte which you can replay in Godswood. You'll start with empty inventory and zero reputation though, which is a bummer.

That's what I had to do in the end, no choice I was blocked ... any idea how to make Hodor happen? he arrived with Osha in my first part but with the "new content version" he is not there yet ...

the developers really need to fix the bugs, the game is great but the bugs spoil everything, it's such a shame. I know it's a lot of work but it's important ...

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
That's what I had to do in the end, no choice I was blocked ... any idea how to make Hodor happen? he arrived with Osha in my first part but with the "new content version" he is not there yet ...

the developers really need to fix the bugs, the game is great but the bugs spoil everything, it's such a shame. I know it's a lot of work but it's important ...
No idea, in a completely new game Hodor appeared pretty quickly, in the new content version I also had to wait quite a while, but it did happen eventually. Perhaps it's tied to some quest prerequisites, or the encounter has a low chance of happening, or it could be locked behind a specific number of game days played. I guess keep trying visiting the forest during the day.

The bugs make it almost unplayable and it has been like this for as long as I can remember. I recall how relieved I was when the savegame system was finally introduced, only to find out that every following update would make saves unusable...

ArchieMDM

Apr 23, 2018
No idea, in a completely new game Hodor appeared pretty quickly, in the new content version I also had to wait quite a while, but it did happen eventually. Perhaps it's tied to some quest prerequisites, or the encounter has a low chance of happening, or it could be locked behind a specific number of game days played. I guess keep trying visiting the forest during the day.

The bugs make it almost unplayable and it has been like this for as long as I can remember. I recall how relieved I was when the savegame system was finally introduced, only to find out that every following update would make saves unusable...

He has just arrived, I think we have to go hunting for several successive days in the wolf wood. Yep it's really boring all these bugs, it's a game that has a lot of potential but I think I'll stop there. I do lots of small missions and by Hodor nothing is triggered, I'm starting to get bored. i finished the halloween games. Thanks for your help anyway! :)

Reactions: Resto and Separin

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
He has just arrived, I think we have to go hunting for several successive days in the wolf wood. Yep it's really boring all these bugs, it's a game that has a lot of potential but I think I'll stop there. I do lots of small missions and by Hodor nothing is triggered, I'm starting to get bored. i finished the halloween games. Thanks for your help anyway! :)
There's also a scene with Osha if you've missed it, but that's really not a lot in a first update since April. Instead of scenes and story, they introduce clothing which doesn't even work in 90% cases (I'm guessing they haven't even drawn characters in these costumes).

ArchieMDM

Apr 23, 2018
yes exact I had the scene with Osha. On the other hand, impossible to speak to her afterwards....
yes i wanted hodor to unlock the clothing store. It is true that most of the time they associate badly with the character.

ps: Sorry my English is approximate.

Reactions: Separin

Hazchadim

Sep 20, 2019
How to use the cheats? I played this game once and it would be very boring to complete it all again, i just want to go where i stoped.

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes