3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Pulled this off the discord. There are places other than patreon where the devs are active, if you'd bother looking instead of assuming that it's just dead. Posted 8/31/2020

"not yet, the current update we're working on is proving to be very time consuming. In order for the clothing shop mechanic to work we're having to 'strip' all the characters to naked models, and each characters expressions, poses, etc. Which has been very time consuming. This should be the last of the major mechanics we're adding to the game for the meantime though, and so while we still want to fine tune some of the other mechanics(market, tasks, reputation), we can be focused more on bringing out new content faster. Hope this clears things up a bit. We are still very committed to the game, and will be so long as there are people eager to play."

So no the game is NOT abandoned.

i cant be the only one to point the obvious here, can i? when using characters in multiple costumes, isnt it the go to, to start "at the bottom"? i mean, do the base, naked model first, clothe them later, not only would that make it easier to change costumes, it would also have a built in strip assets.

also, this is why i said way back when, that its best to focus on 1 character at a time, as it makes the assets easier to build. also, if you try to do all clothes at once, you will face a massive work, its best to go adding 1 at a time, for example, in this update you could add 1 set for sansa, besides the character you are working on.

that way it will be much easier to have a full on wardrobe. specially since the cast is this big.

finally, not every piece of clothes need to be usefull for all poses, no need to have a full armor set on, if the character is getting up from behind. sometimes less is more.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Pulled this off the discord. There are places other than patreon where the devs are active, if you'd bother looking instead of assuming that it's just dead. Posted 8/31/2020

"not yet, the current update we're working on is proving to be very time consuming. In order for the clothing shop mechanic to work we're having to 'strip' all the characters to naked models, and each characters expressions, poses, etc. Which has been very time consuming. This should be the last of the major mechanics we're adding to the game for the meantime though, and so while we still want to fine tune some of the other mechanics(market, tasks, reputation), we can be focused more on bringing out new content faster. Hope this clears things up a bit. We are still very committed to the game, and will be so long as there are people eager to play."

So no the game is NOT abandoned.
Thanks for the heads up, would be nice if people were searching for 2 minutes before spamming "update when?" or "dead game' though yeah

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
We're happy to announce that we're finally releasing a version 0.2.9 -The Clothing Update for Game of Moans on 15.10. for our Dragon Glass members (10$ and 20$ tier). This version will be experimental while we streamline and iron out bugs. We wanted to make sure that you guys get the access to it and try it out before the release of a public version. The schedule for each tier and the public is as follows:

15.10. Dragon Glass

22.10 Gold

29.10 Iron

05.11. Public release

We've added two new quests for both of our new characters, big boy Hodor and the untamed Osha. There will also be an extra scenario involving both Sansa and Arya that we want to branch out later on and it will change their story quite a bit down the road. Then the last but not least (seriously) we've added a new mechanic, the outfits. This will enable changing outfits for some characters when visiting Alryssa, our new quirky seamstress who will be introduced in Hodor's first quest. Most of the outfits will be quite close to the originals however there are a few oddities in there, for example the outfits from the Halloween update from last year. We want to focus on this mechanic more in the future so expect updates dedicated just for outfits.

We'll continue doing bug fixes as we always do after an update so if you find any issues with the game please report it to us and we'll make sure to fix it. We love it when people help us with the playtesting and give us a fresh point of view so we'll be hoping for that again.

We also want to announce that we will have a competition for an outfit design that will be added to the game. This means you guys can design and outfit for any character currently in the game and send it our way. The winning design will be included and the creator will be credited in the game when we hit the public release of this version. We'll announce more information about this in the next few days but you can already start drawing away! We'll take in submissions through twitter with a hashtag #gomoutfitcompetition or on Discord.

We've been focusing on honing down the mechanics, fixing bugs and playtesting so we haven't really had time for anything else with just the two of us. So for that we apologize. We hope we haven't kept you guys waiting too long! After this update we'll start working on King's Landing. We also want a take a step back and take another look at some of the older mechanics implemented in the game. Some of them will be either changed or removed entirely. So any feedback and criticism on that is welcomed!

We hope you guys will enjoy this new update! Thank you all for cheering us on and for your support!

rhaegon12

Aug 13, 2018
They were making the GoT game for seven months and they were working on a... clothing update?

Logic and motivation of some people will never stop evade me.
Just be glad they're continuing. I thought they had given up considering there was no updates on Patreon for over 3 months. Besides, I think the next update will be huge. They're finally bringing in King's Landing. That's gonna be great! Some MILF action with Cersei (I'm speculating but it seems logical). Although I was hoping we'd get a couple of more scenes with Gilly and Ygritte.

Last edited:
Reactions: poodles

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
They were making the GoT game for seven months and they were working on a... clothing update?

Logic and motivation of some people will never stop evade me.
Clothing and Sansa/Arya action hopefully it seems.
The art is spot on, I think the coders or designer might be an issue with motivation and workflow.

atavistic

Jun 8, 2020
Public release will be on he 5th of November, so about a week and a half to wait.

Last edited:

MeatMarble

Jan 13, 2018
The patreon link is broken... I call on the f95zone gods to save our mortal souls from this hatred.

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes