3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
Tried to play the game, my security system was not liking it. Shame it seemed like a cool game, but I'm not about to go ignoring my security system.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Tried to play the game, my security system was not liking it. Shame it seemed like a cool game, but I'm not about to go ignoring my security system.
Yep, because ALL the other people playing it must have crap protection or are all conspiring to stay quiet and let YOU fall into a virus trap...

Reactions: Saltheart and Aton

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
guys how do i assemble the book? igot all 4 pages and the cover? i bought leather straps and that glue, am i missing something?

TeamGodswood

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2019
Hey guys,

Lead developer here from Godswood. We're a new group who just really liked the idea and challenge of making an adult game. We're aware of all the bugs in 0.1, this was to be expected for a first version put together in a month or so. We didn't want to wait off from releasing it, because we wanted to include the public in the iterative development process.

Anyway, we'll have more news about 0.2 soon but I just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the kind words, suggestions and bug reports. We'll have a bug-fix out before the weekend addressing most of the issues. As for the lag, we're still investigating fixes for that so we're not sure if it'll be fixed by the weekend but it is a key focus.

Then after the bug-fix is deployed, we'll move directly onto focussing development of 0.2. We estimate a 2 month wait but we're not ready to confirm a date. You can head over to our or our to keep an eye on information. We'll have content teases routinely for people throughout the wait. I should also mention we have an active group of people at our discord ready to help you out with issues with the game.

In many ways 0.1 is the beginning and the foundation of what is to come, but it's also very much a rough work in progress so give us some patience to work through it and we'll hopefully produce something from it that you'll all enjoy. Oh, and Sansa and Arya won't be the only romanceable characters either. We're planning on having most of the popular characters interactable with time.

Hope you enjoyed the tease!

ABaaaadIdea

Aug 7, 2018
When is the proper time to open the drawer. I have the key. I finished Bran's quest. Should I just do it now, or wait for someone to ask me?
You can do this any time after he gives it to you - I think I did it at some point during the day when she wasn't in her room. Also, I think I already gave her her night-time juice on a previous day =D

Hey guys,

Lead developer here
Really loved my playthrough, once I saw posts about the key glitch (to those who can't get a wed wabbit, I had the same problem, and restarted *without* doing the Sansa drawer glitch ... then I got five of em ... took a couple of weeks to get a stag for Arya, but that's the longest it took in three play-throughs). Anyway, @Godswood, thank you and I'm really looking forward to updates! ... it inspired me to go load up all of 's stuff and start modding. TBH, I liked the look of your characters better than the actors! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: TeamGodswood

Sqlfox

Jun 19, 2019
What am i supposed to do when i have all the ingredients for Master Luwin's potion? I can't click the book on my inventory because it goes crazy when i do.

ABaaaadIdea

Aug 7, 2018
What am i supposed to do when i have all the ingredients for Master Luwin's potion? I can't click the book on my inventory because it goes crazy when i do.
Just go to Luwin and he'll assemble it (make sure you've got the cover in addition to the four pages)

Sqlfox

Jun 19, 2019
Just go to Luwin and he'll assemble it (make sure you've got the cover in addition to the four pages)
Yep, was missing the cover apparently. And i had Sansa's pants since like mid-game so i was stuck there. Restarted the whole game, got to where i was in 15 minutes only to find out that nothing really happens except you see her without her underwear sometimes when she spreads her legs. FML. Waiting for v0.2 now...

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
The thing is.... even without getting at teh proper time, you can still see her without her panties down under. So not sure what changes cept maybe you get to do the quest?

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes