3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
was like 50 times in woods and didnt get quest rabbit, bag is so full now i cant open it its bugy now
Yep, same problem (full bag), getting a "Grid Overfull" error every time I try and sell shit or look in my inventory, and it's bugging out the entire game, even starting a new one so it obviously corrupts a file somehow, and it's preventing me from completing the date rape potion for Sansa.

Other issues include weird mouse lag and the game being grindy as fuck overall. The RNG grind is why I won't bother trying to re-extract the game to fix the above corruption issue. The art (drawn 2D) is pretty though so I guess I might check this out in a few releases if it lasts that long.

If you try playing, be warned about the bag issue, make sure you sell shit every other day or something.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Don't fill up your bag too much with rabbit pelts.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Grid overfull.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Didn't play it yet, I will wait for incest content... I read "family Rockhards" and I expect some nice mommy and sisters, please don't tell me they died before the game start.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Didn't play it yet, I will wait for incest content... I read "family Rockhards" and I expect some nice mommy and sisters, please don't tell me they died before the game start.
My money is on the sister & mother are riding a younger brother since the MC was like a Bastard in his father's eyes

painuchiha97

Dec 15, 2017
Do NOT click on the locked dresser in Sansa's room until AFTER you get her key much later in the game. The locked dresser, when clicked, will unlock whether you have the key or not, but if you do it too early, when the quest comes to open the dresser and steal the panties, the quest trigger won't activate and you'll be stuck in her questline, and you need to restart from the beginning.
I don't receive any quest to steal panties after brans quest even though I did watch out for this. How do you trigger it ?

ale-nerd

Jan 29, 2019
good start, out of downsides my quest book not opening= cant check wtf i need to reach (red rabbit was hassle to guess), also this is literally the first RENRY game that caused lagging as in loss of frame when mouse moving and clicking on different spots. Art tho is great, pretty moistering

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
So, i've completed the elk meat quest. How to unlock the others?
No others yet sadly. What you see in preview pictures show 80% of the game.

Really I was all hyped for this game because of art style and quality, but in the end you realise you spent 1 hours running in circle hoping for RNG to be on your side just to get 6 mild H pictures and a 2-frames animation. And that doesn't include bugs and the mistery about how dev managed to make renpy so laggy.

What I feel when I play this is that dev was late on his planned release date but still decided to release it as it is.
Would have been better to wait a bit and upgrade code instead of giving this. First impression last the longest as they say.

Seen worse for first release, but definitely seen better as well.

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
Is it better than Whores of Thrones though? That is the question.
I think its the best of the genre tho it is laggy and it is frustratingly random and or slightly buggy. The joke with the weird stark boy is quite fun and the girls are slightly psycho and the hero isn't completely daft so I expect that this may even grow to be as strong as summertime saga.

There appears to be a real absence of clever and well made games at the moment (it coincided with the upgrade of the f95 interface but I don't know that the two are related). Everyone says it is because of the Patreon terms changing but I think that it's people just learning very slowly and throwing every crappy idea on the table while relying too much on premade 3d rendered rubbish. This game is happily an exception and the art is actually pretty decent. It deserves a bit of support?

ohboiimdone

Dec 6, 2018
Really cool but laggy and lacks a journal to keep track of things. Also how long does the sansa rabbit quest is boring RNG grind

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
Arya sporting a nice set of grown up tiddies is totally taking me out of this otherwise "realistically" portrayed alternate timeline. Couldn't she have been reduced to A-cup without spawning yet another round of Rule 7 discussion? I mean even today Maisie could only dream of having a rack like that...

Last edited:

BALBA

Mar 27, 2019
Arya sporting a nice set of grown up tiddies is totally taking me out of this otherwise "realistically" portrayed alternate timeline. Couldn't she have been reduced to A-cup without spawning yet another round of Rule 7 discussion? I mean even today Maisie could only dream of having a rack like that...
i can only agree it would be more hotter i liek maissies how she is in irl but its a game whe can only hope

• Haha
Reactions: Nocturnal85

BALBA

Mar 27, 2019
hi guys i gettet the key and toked the panties but nothing happend and i have the handjob from arya too how to continue

Gambit171

May 9, 2017
Finally a good Game of Thrones parody, but than that shit "Game of Whores". Pretty buggy, but loving the art style. Has a lot of potential too. Please dev don't fuck it up by being money hungry like MANITU.

If the bugs are fixed I wouldn't mind being a patreon either.

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes