3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

sieggi858

Nov 5, 2018
So what is the "end" of this version? I've done the pelt quest, the book quest, the needle quest and getting the furs for arya. I've gotten the handjob from arya. Having fun so far but don't want to keep playing if nothing else is gonna happen in this version lmao

pessharik

Apr 29, 2018
So what is the "end" of this version? I've done the pelt quest, the book quest, the needle quest and getting the furs for arya. I've gotten the handjob from arya. Having fun so far but don't want to keep playing if nothing else is gonna happen in this version lmao
The book quest is the last one in this build.

TeamGodswood

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2019
Hey everyone! We've released our 0.1.1 update which aims to fix a lot of different things in our 0.1 update. Just to clarify, THIS IS NOT A CONTENT DROP. This is full of bug fixes to make the game version released last week much smoother and much more enjoyable.

You can download the version

You'll notice the file size has halved and the website download should also be much faster now. These are the bug fixes and changes we've been able to put into this version:
  • Performance Increases
  • RNG Alterations for the Auburn Rabbit (among other changes)
  • Save/Load Bug Fixes
  • Tooltips for Locations
  • Cleaner Font for Readability
  • Return Button on Map Screen
  • Inventory Size Increase
  • Location Time of Day Fixes (Storeroom & Sewing Room)
  • Smoother Transitions between Scenes
  • Scene Changes on Hunting Minigame
  • Expression Changes for some Scenes
  • Possibility to Gather Potion Materials again for Replayability
  • General Dialogue Changes
  • General Bug Fixes
Please leave us some feedback and let us know what you think of these changes. Hopefully it should be a lot easier for most of you to get that Auburn Rabbit to spawn. A mac version should be coming soon. More content coming soon, as well, and news / teasers about that content coming even sooner!

Yamineko

Sep 26, 2017
Been a while since I last saw a new game that gave me good hopes. Although the gameplay is still a bit rough on the edges, the art is very good, and I like the character portrayal a lot. It fits the characters in an overly sexualized way, so they both still have the original feel, while also being distinctively more suited for an ERPG. I just hope that this doesn't devolve into what other games like to, where the characters distort to join the MC dom harem. I'd be particularly sad if Arya lost her well-made dominant streak to become a submissive bitch in heat, too many of those already out.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Great art, but spoiled renpy. I accidentally flipped through a string and I had to start over because I can't save in dialog and I can't rollback text. Very comfortably!
P.S.: options unavailable in dialog too.
UPD: can't skip seen text.
UPD2: saves don't work right. I load save and begin from start.
UPD3: find quick save, it work good.
UPD4: saves started working. Don't know why.
UPD5: no, game just throw me to place where I made quick save.

Last edited:

TeamGodswood

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2019
Been a while since I last saw a new game that gave me good hopes. Although the gameplay is still a bit rough on the edges, the art is very good, and I like the character portrayal a lot. It fits the characters in an overly sexualized way, so they both still have the original feel, while also being distinctively more suited for an ERPG. I just hope that this doesn't devolve into what other games like to, where the characters distort to join the MC dom harem. I'd be particularly sad if Arya lost her well-made dominant streak to become a submissive bitch in heat, too many of those already out.
Currently, the plan is to let each character have their own quest-line that primarily makes sense within the confines of what makes each character themselves. So, no, I don't think you'll see Arya become submissive during her storyline -- but, again, open to feedback from everyone.

Sqlfox

Jun 19, 2019
Currently, the plan is to let each character have their own quest-line that primarily makes sense within the confines of what makes each character themselves. So, no, I don't think you'll see Arya become submissive during her storyline -- but, again, open to feedback from everyone.

Yes indeed, she LOVES to be the dominant one but as the main character says at one point in the game "I wonder if i could use this against her, sometime.". It would be awesome if we could blackmail her at one point, OR just have the option to choose between her and Sansa.

Yamineko

Sep 26, 2017
Yes indeed, she LOVES to be the dominant one but as the main character says at one point in the game "I wonder if i could use this against her, sometime.". It would be awesome if we could blackmail her at one point, OR just have the option to choose between her and Sansa.
I have read this line too, but I understood it as leaving her dominant and convincing her instead to give the MC "rewards" outside of tasks. Be it through blackmail, stroking her ego, or other means. There are many ways to make things work out, while staying true to character, and I'm hoping for a good development.

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
I get what everyone is saying about Arya and I like whats going on here but maybe add a choice to be the more dominant one later down the road not a main priority or anything but just to give more options later. Breaking Arya's ego could be fun

Reactions: HenWen

HenWen

Aug 8, 2017
First of all, thanks for the game. It was mostly fun :)

I agree with the others that the character portrayals are very good. It definitely feels like GoT, more than any other adult game I've seen so far. However, a couple of gripes are keeping me from becoming a Patreon:

1) Game is too grindy and repetitive with too little payoff
2) There's also not much to do. Maybe add some books to the library and the MC can study and then have an option in the courtyard to train to fight with Rodrick? MC improves their knowledge or fighting ability but can only do one of those per day
3) Arya is too chunky and pig faced for my liking. Her personality is also far too abrasive. This is one the devs got wrong IMO. In the show she can be sarcastic, standoff-ish, etc, but she's not a total bitch by any means. In fact she seems to get along pretty well with a lot of people and can even be sweet and caring to those she trusts (butcher's boy, Jon Snow, etc). I understand the devs want her to be a dom, but IMO the dom thing only works if the dom is either hot or charismatic enough to pull it off, which this Arya is neither.

TeamGodswood

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2019
First of all, thanks for the game. It was mostly fun :)

I agree with the others that the character portrayals are very good. It definitely feels like GoT, more than any other adult game I've seen so far. However, a couple of gripes are keeping me from becoming a Patreon:

1) Game is too grindy and repetitive with too little payoff
2) There's also not much to do. Maybe add some books to the library and the MC can study and then have an option in the courtyard to train to fight with Rodrick? MC improves their knowledge or fighting ability but can only do one of those per day
3) Arya is too chunky and pig faced for my liking. Her personality is also far too abrasive. This is one the devs got wrong IMO. In the show she can be sarcastic, standoff-ish, etc, but she's not a total bitch by any means. In fact she seems to get along pretty well with a lot of people and can even be sweet and caring to those she trusts (butcher's boy, Jon Snow, etc). I understand the devs want her to be a dom, but IMO the dom thing only works if the dom is either hot or charismatic enough to pull it off, which this Arya is neither.
Thanks for your feedback and for playing the game.

1) This is something we're going to tinker with and should be more bearable with the additional content we plan on adding over the content patches. This is going to be a very iterative process, we're laying the foundation for what is to come which means content you play right now exists in somewhat of a vacuum as we test game systems.
2) Can't comment specifically on her appearance (even though I quite like it), but I think the portrayal will work better in the long term once more meat, quests and dialogue is added to her character -- as well as additional game mechanics.

Thanks again for the feedback!

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes