VN Ren'Py Abandoned Game Of Trust [v0.2] [Sugarrushgames]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Very early but think this one's got some real potential. No need for people to get scared off by femdom content that doesn't exist yet especially after the dev said it won't happen. MC seemed happy enough with the deal anyway. The dirty bastard. :sneaky:
As for what's there it's got some great looking girls and what seems like a pretty interesting backstory. Could use some proofreading but what game couldn't? Anyway I like it and I'll be back to check out the next version. (y)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
its probably the maids atittude but woulda liked the option to reject her. her somewhat femdom attitude ruined it for me. hmmmm so im guessing you have no choice on who u bang?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'd like to turn the tables around on the maid and make it as us that dominate her and she falls for it hook line and sinker maybe put up a little bit of resistance at first but just slowly break her in

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I'd like to turn the tables around on the maid and make it as us that dominate her and she falls for it hook line and sinker maybe put up a little bit of resistance at first but just slowly break her in
Pretty sure she was broken in a long time ago

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Okay, so one moment MC is stopping himself from cheating on his gf by going after Eve, and one ride home later he doesn't even think twice about becoming the maid's sex slave. What? I could understand it if it was the player's choice, but just like that?

I liked it so far. Eve is cute as a button, and I'm a little curious about Sarah. I never quite know what to do when a game starts with the MC having had a girlfriend for years. That implies a bond between them that is hard for the reader to understand. So I don't know what to think about Emily yet.

The story is alright so far, nothing too special, though I wonder how the backstory with Kate could really affect the present, and therefore, how necessary an element Kate is for the story.

I'll keep my eyes on this one. Looking forward to seeing more.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
About Chapter 0.3!
Hello everyone! I hope you are fine!
I'm working on chapter 0.3 rightnow. But this may take some time since I don't have much free time to work on it.
Thank you for the support.

That was posted at the beginning of September hasn't been any word since hope this game doesn't become forgotten.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Looking good so far. Cant wait to get naughty with Eve and whats up with Emily being cross eyed? That shit is creeping me the fuck out lol

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Put that work in ... these dames are worth your imagination ...
1578679270200.png
Not even this new 20 20 year could save these babes ...

1578679289280.png

• Love
Reactions: Mormont
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes