Revo

Jun 18, 2017
After you've cured Sansa and done the cooking competition talk to Roderik at the bar then click on Dany and talk to her, if however you did not get Dany drunk during the first dance this may not work.
Thanks, I got it.

Thrans

Jul 23, 2017
Having trouble finding the "Fruit Game", would one of you kind individuals mind tossing me a tip?
When you get the chance to trick her, do so, even if you think its a bad idea, as it makes your character realize he needs to be smarter about his tricks (its also only like a -1 so one walk will fix her mood).

p.s. also saving at every conversation point is a good idea so you can go back and see what you may have missed.

Dummydumpling

Dec 31, 2018
Hey, i am done with all of daenyris quests and can send her to the tavern. Also i have started the games of whores too completed the first game. And have done two quests of sansa the second girl. But rodrick has asked me for daenyris's panties. CAN ANYONE TELL HOW TO ACQUIRE THEM. Thanks in advance

zzzkkk666

May 3, 2017
By walking with Daenyris in gardens and winning the guess game you must ask about panties. Lust must be trained on max level if i remember correct. And she would be able to give her panties to you.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes