hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Is this game just all grind with barely any sexual content? Most trainer games have VERY little content and just trick you into grinding heavily.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Are there actual sex scenes yet (not just teasing or groping) ? Thx

Pulalau

Sep 19, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/denysroom.rpy", line 122, in <module>
NameError: name 'bquest3' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "denysroom.rpyc", line 112, in script
  File "C:\Users\Necula\Desktop\Game_of_Whores-1.1.7h-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1564, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "C:\Users\Necula\Desktop\Game_of_Whores-1.1.7h-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 885, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "C:\Users\Necula\Desktop\Game_of_Whores-1.1.7h-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Necula\Desktop\Game_of_Whores-1.1.7h-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/denysroom.rpy", line 122, in <module>
NameError: name 'bquest3' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Game of Whores 0.0
Wed Jan 09 14:27:43 2019
help pls

Reactions: xttr
May 30, 2017
There are so many amazing games on this site. When this months update for this game seems to be, "we moved some costumes from our clicker game in here and added a line of dialogue for each," how the hell does it make 3k patreon dollarydoos a month? I mean the modders have added more content to these devs' clicker game than the devs have, and they dont seem to make a penny.
3111-dollarydoos-and-all-i-get-is-to-put-more-clothes-on-a-girl-i-want-to-fuck.jpg

benzin

Nov 12, 2016
come on i ginded lvl 101 lust for daenerys and still don't give panty she don't wear anymore and she's mad at me for fonddle her breast -_- ...
Just any cheat for this game ?

Reactions: bosa43

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
come on i ginded lvl 101 lust for daenerys and still don't give panty she don't wear anymore and she's mad at me for fonddle her breast -_- ...
Just any cheat for this game ?
Plenty, just just the bar at the top to search for 'console' and set it to just search 'this thread'

Or just search my posts I've posted them a few times.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Game has been in the making for at least two years so my questions is: What do we get after those years? Are there actually any lewd stuff in the game or this is AdmiralAckabur too.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Game has been in the making for at least two years so my questions is: What do we get after those years? Are there actually any lewd stuff in the game or this is AdmiralAckabur too.
...well... honestly not sure I think even Akabur had more diverse H-Events in his games at this time.
This mostly has become a dressup doll game... there a few scenes for Oral and mastrubation... but that's it.
Look at the changelog to get more details

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
...well... honestly not sure I think even Akabur had more diverse H-Events in his games at this time.
This mostly has become a dressup doll game... there a few scenes for Oral and mastrubation... but that's it.
Look at the changelog to get more details
Sad really. Thanks for the summary.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes