Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
New dance? Is that a new plotline or are you referring to when she was first learning to dance?
Yeah, the new dance. I got Sansa to do the dances, Daeneris found out and now when I go to her room and ask her to dance, she's referring to her new dance and to send Sansa to dance.
I got Sansa to 60+ SP and I figured that if she would dance more, Daeneris would join, but nothing hanaped.

Little Finger (Ballis) doesn't have any new quests, Podrick - nothing...

Any idea how to get past?

amancito

Feb 6, 2021
Yeah, the new dance. I got Sansa to do the dances, Daeneris found out and now when I go to her room and ask her to dance, she's referring to her new dance and to send Sansa to dance.
I got Sansa to 60+ SP and I figured that if she would dance more, Daeneris would join, but nothing hanaped.

Little Finger (Ballis) doesn't have any new quests, Podrick - nothing...

Any idea how to get past?
I think you need to buy her a new dancing outfit.

Berlino

Jan 12, 2021
So, the ''fruit'' mission for Daenerys doesn't appear to me, I already tried everything, I tried with the slut content off and on and I did every step in the guides but I just can't get further because the quest doesn't appear for some reason pls help

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
Equip it. She should say she wants to walk around with it (you'll know since her room will be locked). At night it gives you the option to talk to her and she'll tell you how her walk went, you can do this for 3 variations (schlicking, handjob and blowjob).
Ahh nvm it was actually removing her panties got it thanks!

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
Now I managed to raise SP and RP for both Sansa and Danny and the dance uniform worked.
Now, I got Cercei - then what? no other quests are available for her - currently raising her RP, but little finger doens't give any quests nor does Rodrick.

dimsss

Apr 22, 2017
How I can heal Sansa? In previous versions it was possible, now I can't get correct receipt to move further...

dimsss

Apr 22, 2017
Game is bugged or I am stuck.
No quests with Cersei, 2 quests with Sansa (first and third, can't get 2nd), 7 quests with Daenerys, 10 in tavern, 3 in shop, 3 quests with Ballis, no pirate ship... Please advise what I need to do to open more content?

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes