Shinlaw

Aug 6, 2017
I'm so fucking mad. I went for personal route and grinded for 200 days (all costumes and 100 PP D&S) expecting SOMETHING, but nope, I can't even get Cersei - I had 3 Daenerys, 1 Sansa and 1 Baelish quests AND THAT'S IT.
I'll just cheat fuck this shit

Reactions: borisffc

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
How exactly do we activate the wonder woman costume slut walk, since her points are full and I see nothing when I equip it.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
How exactly do we activate the wonder woman costume slut walk, since her points are full and I see nothing when I equip it.
Equip it. She should say she wants to walk around with it (you'll know since her room will be locked). At night it gives you the option to talk to her and she'll tell you how her walk went, you can do this for 3 variations (schlicking, handjob and blowjob).

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
How do you get Sansa’s new vaginal sex scene, I am full on personal points, do I have to play through other quests to get to it?

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
I'm stuck I can't seem to get even one slut point build up on Denaris, I'm at 50 Relationship points tho, I thought touching her breast would do the trick but no dice.

I should add I chose the No Slut content route. Did I fuck up?

Last edited:

qwer@07

Aug 5, 2018
Game of Whores [v0.21] [MANITU Games][Compressed]
Original Size : 867 MB
Compressed Win/Linux || Mac : 162 MB || 128 MB

This compression is unofficial

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes