Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
continue with the story, it's a consequence of one of balis' story missions or tavern quest. i forget which one.
Don't have SP for Cercei...donno if that's a requirement, but i kinda cheated. Took a posted save before the last save and managed to get the scenes though :D

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
please explain how to use the attachment because when i click on the attachment it doesn't download it just opens a new tab with codes
Click right mouse button to attach and choose "Save as.."
instead of downloading, it is openning in browser, would you be so kind as to download it to mega or something?
Look up.
It's like you're using a PC for the first time in your life. These are elementary things, guys.

Grrr1996

Dec 26, 2021
Click right mouse button to attach and choose "Save as.."

Look up.
It's like you're using a PC for the first time in your life. These are elementary things, guys.
Elementary, yes. But "save as ..." creates just a text file, which, wherever you throw it, does not work anywhere.

Luchinoino

Dec 16, 2021
Hey guys I need some help: i dont know how to unlock quest 17 for rodrick and pirate ship, im stuck after rodrick quest 16

Last edited:

BADHELLBOYS

Jul 29, 2017
Is it just me or android become trash lately
People know it there, see it there, hear it. And don't give a shit about it.
Always have to wait like 2 week or more to be remembered.

Last edited:

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
Is it just me or android become trash lately
People know it there, see it there, hear it. And don't give a shit about it.
Always have to wait like 2 week or more to be remembered.
Joi play is a thing, for most games it works as well or better than an actual port.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes