cheats / console commands:

shekels = xxx
daenerys_personal_points = xxx
daenerys_slutty_points = xxx
sname_personal_points = xxx
sname_slutty_points = xxx
cname_personal_points = xxx
cname_slutty_points = xxx
I know this is an old one but I gotta know, do you just copy-paste, or is there a specific line of code you must input it at?

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
I know this is an old one but I gotta know, do you just copy-paste, or is there a specific line of code you must input it at?
Locate the 00console.rpy file in the renpy/common folder, open it with any text editor, locate the "config.console = False" line, change it to "config.console = True", save and exit.

Start the game, load a save file, press Shift+O and the console will appear.

After that you can just input one of the above, for example if you type "shekels = 10000"(without the "") and press enter you will get 10000 funny-money.

Alternatively, you can go to and simply drag and drop your save file there. You will see the same variables(plus all the rest) and you can change their values at will. After that download the modified save file and place it back in the game/saves folder.

Either way, you have now successfully escaped grinding Hell. Cheers! :)

Reactions: Bruh314

Bruh314

Dec 27, 2021
Oh, but one more question. What would I enter to unblock the tavern? I got to that point in the game, but didn't get to
Locate the 00console.rpy file in the renpy/common folder, open it with any text editor, locate the "config.console = False" line, change it to "config.console = True", save and exit.

Start the game, load a save file, press Shift+O and the console will appear.

After that you can just input one of the above, for example if you type "shekels = 10000"(without the "") and press enter you will get 10000 funny-money.

Alternatively, you can go to and simply drag and drop your save file there. You will see the same variables(plus all the rest) and you can change their values at will. After that download the modified save file and place it back in the game/saves folder.

Either way, you have now successfully escaped grinding Hell. Cheers! :)
Wow thanks, I didn't think you'd respond.!

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe Banana

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Oh, but one more question. What would I enter to unblock the tavern? I got to that point in the game, but didn't get to
If you got to a ship, I think that's the end of current content, not sure if the tavern will be reopened in future updates, but you can see all the scenes in the gallery.

Reactions: Bruh314

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Not sure if everyone here already knows this so I'm going to put it out anyway.
You can play the latest version of PC on Mac by copying the contents of PC build to the 'autorun' directory inside the Mac app (right-click< show package contents< resources< autorun)
Just to be safe you can also copy the 'lib' folder to the 'MacOS' folder, through I haven't seen any glitches that happen if you don't.

You can also run it through the official RenPY SDK:
Just put the PC folder inside the Renpy SDK folder, run RenPY app, select game folder and click launch project

Reactions: WakamoSato

Safkol

Aug 15, 2020
Hey can someone tell me how to get Sansa quest 2
I did quest 1 and have quest 3 unlocked but I don't know how to get quest 2
I saw somewhere in this topic someone said that quest is not yet completed by dev, so actually we can't play it yet.

Darkkitekek

Jul 24, 2021
daenerys won't go dance anymore i need some help she says let sannsa have her spotlight for now while she works on new dance

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes