Rot555

Apr 5, 2020
Is the game dead? There havent really been an update since 30. december (costumes dont count) and the patreon is losing subscribers

Reactions: tankdick

napoleonofthedark

Jan 15, 2019
Do they even get money from their patreon if they are Russians? I hope they are not waiting for sanctions to be lifted because thats not gona happen for years probably.

borisffc

Aug 9, 2019
Do they even get money from their patreon if they are Russians? I hope they are not waiting for sanctions to be lifted because thats not gona happen for years probably.
theyre still uploading art updates and stuff, so i dont think they dont get money anymore. theyre just taking their sweet ass time for this one...

borisffc

Aug 9, 2019
theres a may newsletter out now, anybody got access to that? what i can read is:

"Hello friends, how are you doing? It's been a little over a month since our last newsletter, I'm here to let you know that development is in..."

sounds like we may (ha!) get an update soon?

Aug 31, 2021
I hope you guys will leak it as soon as it comes out. No one wants to wait another week for """bonus""" content that is insignificant and will be released in the next 10 months.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes