DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
hey before new release out, could anyone send me a save that unlocked everything in the last update, i lost my old one :(

Bruh314

Dec 27, 2021
In their defense, shit is, these days at least, often used to refer to just stuff in general. The connotation can even be positive sometimes, like "This is the shit", or "That's some good shit"

Reactions: borisffc

swa11er

Jun 14, 2022
It was the fifth day, water and food ran out yesterday, everyone was waiting for a miracle, but no one had leaked this shit yet.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
It was the fifth day, water and food ran out yesterday, everyone was waiting for a miracle, but no one had leaked this shit yet.
It's probably not going to be leaked until the 18th at this point.
We're already over the hump, I guess just wait it out and play something else.

swa11er

Jun 14, 2022
It's probably not going to be leaked until the 18th at this point.
We're already over the hump, I guess just wait it out and play something else.
I guess that the game will be leaked when "2$ patrons" will get access(it will happen at 20th)

Last edited:

HS1989

Sep 10, 2019
that is stupid way of putting more content in your game. they basic haw to black mail us to make this game any good. if this game had any faster develompent i would gladly give them 10$.
well they have on artist doing 2D art, this time the update was delayed because they hired a new guy for animations which took way longer than expected. Normally they have an update every 3 months. Which is pretty solid for a 2D game.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes