wowassault

May 26, 2017
The latest MEGA link for pc is "up" but every attempt at trying to download it fails, I tried several browsers/vpn's, it's almost as if MEGA itself is blocking download attempts, but has not deleted the file itself yet so to speak.
The other uploads work fine!

swa11er

Jun 14, 2022
The latest MEGA link for pc is "up" but every attempt at trying to download it fails, I tried several browsers/vpn's, it's almost as if MEGA itself is blocking download attempts, but has not deleted the file itself yet so to speak.
The other uploads work fine!
What link are you talking about ?, there seems to be a 0.21 version

Marioticom

Aug 25, 2017
But can you explain to me why the fuck at some point the game freezes totally randomly, breaking the rhythm?
"Daeneris says chirly; My new dance isn't ready yet!"
So far I said to myself okay?.. I'll focus on Sansa, I'll make her dance a couple of willing and then I'll come back to talk to her to see if anything changes.

Relevant? absolutely nothing shit has changed. I can't figure out what the fuck Daeneris' problem is with Sansa.
In addition to this I am unable to complete Daeneris's "Fruit Game" quest or thought it was related to this whole thing so I momentarily put it in the background.
Regarding Sansa, on the other hand, I ended up having her Personal points at: 101 and her points from Troy at: 130. in all of this I can't move forward.

Can anyone tell me where the fuck am I wrong with both of us? cause i seriously don't understand the problem in addition to this the second quest sansa is still stuck for me so i guess it's Daeneris and her fucking her fucking dance that she doesn't want to do yet.

Jan 9, 2019
But can you explain to me why the fuck at some point the game freezes totally randomly, breaking the rhythm?
So far I said to myself okay?.. I'll focus on Sansa, I'll make her dance a couple of willing and then I'll come back to talk to her to see if anything changes.

Relevant? absolutely nothing shit has changed. I can't figure out what the fuck Daeneris' problem is with Sansa.
In addition to this I am unable to complete Daeneris's "Fruit Game" quest or thought it was related to this whole thing so I momentarily put it in the background.
Regarding Sansa, on the other hand, I ended up having her Personal points at: 101 and her points from Troy at: 130. in all of this I can't move forward.

Can anyone tell me where the fuck am I wrong with both of us? cause i seriously don't understand the problem in addition to this the second quest sansa is still stuck for me so i guess it's Daeneris and her fucking her fucking dance that she doesn't want to do yet.
if you share your save I might be able to help you after work

Reactions: Marioticom

swa11er

Jun 14, 2022

about fruits, you first have to play honestly, as far as I remember, and then get her drunk, but about the dance, I hear it for the first time because usually after a couple of days she finishes the dance and performs in Rodrik's tavern

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes