awesomepossum

Nov 12, 2016
Update delay
Hello everyone, I would like to inform that I still didn't receive two missing animations and it's already 27th of May, meaning that we have to push our update further to June, I really hope to receive them next week.
I understand your frustration, it's been quite a while since last update, however there's nothing I can do about that at the moment, hiring animator to our team meant to speed up our development process, not to slow it down, however, it is what it is, this animator proved himself with work on Driven Affairs and everything was delivered on time, I don't know what happened this time, I assume some personal reasons, we will find out soon, hopefully.

Nevertheless, there's some good announcement I was planning to make after update, however, it feels like now is a perfect time, please follow next post...

Bruh314

Dec 27, 2021
If you got to a ship, I think that's the end of current content, not sure if the tavern will be reopened in future updates, but you can see all the scenes in the gallery.
Hi, sorry to bother your again, but is there cheat for unlocking all gallery scenes? I have a few left, and no matter what I do, I can't seem to get them.

Reactions: Safkol

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Hi, sorry to bother your again, but is there cheat for unlocking all gallery scenes? I have a few left, and no matter what I do, I can't seem to get them.
There are several posts in this thread explaining how to unlock the gallery, this is the first one I found:

https://f95zone.to/threads/game-of-whores-v0-21-manitu-games.917/post-6170452

I'm not very familiar with the RenPy engine, but I believe the gallery is a built-in feature, so if you've ever unlocked a gallery in another game by manipulating the renpy/common/00gallery.rpy file, the same process should work everywhere(provided the developer didn't customise it).

Bruh314

Dec 27, 2021
There are several posts in this thread explaining how to unlock the gallery, this is the first one I found:

https://f95zone.to/threads/game-of-whores-v0-21-manitu-games.917/post-6170452

I'm not very familiar with the RenPy engine, but I believe the gallery is a built-in feature, so if you've ever unlocked a gallery in another game by manipulating the renpy/common/00gallery.rpy file, the same process should work everywhere(provided the developer didn't customise it).
Thanks a ton. Figured out you need to drag the code into the gallery.rpy file script. Just for anyone that has this question and problem in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe Banana

JohnnyXR

Nov 24, 2018
Walkthrough says Rodrik would ask me about girls working in the tavern after the first Ballis quest, but this didn't happen. The entire game basically stops at this point, because it's how you move both Daenneris and Sannsa forward. Talking to Ballis and Rodrik also do nothing. I have the needed SP for Daenneris, so what's the problem?

Thanks in advance, hopfeully!

HS1989

Sep 10, 2019
Walkthrough says Rodrik would ask me about girls working in the tavern after the first Ballis quest, but this didn't happen. The entire game basically stops at this point, because it's how you move both Daenneris and Sannsa forward. Talking to Ballis and Rodrik also do nothing. I have the needed SP for Daenneris, so what's the problem?

Thanks in advance, hopfeully!
talked to Dannaerys?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
update v0.22
I did a quick translation into Portuguese, it's not a professional translation, it's just an amateur translation. exclusive post and translation for Brazilians, please don't report it to be deleted, I'm tired of having the post deleted because it's not entirely in English

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
atualização v0.22
Fiz uma tradução rápida para o português, não é uma tradução profissional, é apenas uma tradução amadora. post e tradução exclusivo para brasileiros, por favor não denuncie para ser deletado, cansei de ter o post deletado porque não está totalmente em inglês

1654574292771.png 1654574260222.png
1654574461498.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : v0.22

PS: o jogo foi traduzido direto do russo , ou seja , erros de interpretação pode acontecer

Last edited:

basedinsomnia

Apr 9, 2020
Honestly, the extra scenes on offer aren't worth waiting another week. Especially when we won’t even see the benefit for several months anyway.
yeah, i'm already disappointed, 6 months for probably the exact same scene with daenerys and sansa, no new characters (can't wait to see arya), nothing for cersei, I hope the brothel managing worth it, even if it's probably not the case. thanks anyway to the devs and the patreons users who paid for that.

FakeNudes

Nov 25, 2017
yeah, i'm already disappointed, 6 months for probably the exact same scene with daenerys and sansa, no new characters (can't wait to see arya), nothing for cersei, I hope the brothel managing worth it, even if it's probably not the case. thanks anyway to the devs and the patreons users who paid for that.
This is what they say they added:

Added:

- 1 animated vaginal CG scene for Daenerys with optional clothing

- 1 animated anal CG scene for Daenerys with optional clothing

- 1 animated vaginal CG scene for Sansa with optional clothing

- 1 animated anal CG scene for Sansa with optional clothing

- Boobs and pussy flashing at the market with Sansa (Extra scene poll winner)

- 30 random text events for Daenerys after work in a brothel, 27 for Sansa

Reactions: JasmineLovesAnal

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I wouldn't be opposed to seeing Cersei x Sansa keyhole. Cersei dominating and humilating Sansa after all the shit she's put her through is hot.
Not sure it's worth the wait though. I still think it's BS how they punish their patrons as a group for the action of one person.

• Love
Reactions: JasmineLovesAnal
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes