BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Very disappointed that the Android version is 5 updates behind the current update.:cry:
Guess I'll have to wait till someone ports the current version because the game looks hell uh good

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Ok it's been bugging me for a while now, we need a tag for "Dress Up" to signify games that let you change clothing of the characters. I know there is a cosplay tag but that's not clear for the purpose intended. This will help peeps like me who like to dress them up before i screw with them, lmao. Why i tend to gravitate toward trainer and management games.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
update v0.22
I did a quick translation into Portuguese, it's not a professional translation, it's just an amateur translation. exclusive post and translation for Brazilians, please don't report it to be deleted, I'm tired of having the post deleted because it's not entirely in English

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
atualização v0.22
Fiz uma tradução rápida para o português, não é uma tradução profissional, é apenas uma tradução amadora. post e tradução exclusivo para brasileiros, por favor não denuncie para ser deletado, cansei de ter o post deletado porque não está totalmente em inglês

View attachment 1855968 View attachment 1855966
View attachment 1855974

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : v0.22

PS: o jogo foi traduzido direto do russo , ou seja , erros de interpretação pode acontecer

Game of Whores [ v0.22] Mega
atualização dos arquivos para o portugues v0.22
-----------
update files to portuguese v0.22

jerrynotalent

May 20, 2020
I'm stuck. After I do the first Sansa quest. I can't do anything else. I talk to the bar keep. He tells me about the stripping. Then I can't do anything else after that. How do you get her to start stripping.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
so i've gotten to the point where Daenerys and Cersei are handing out food to the people and i get the choice of whether or not to turn in "slut content" what is slut content? is this a choice of whether or not i get the girls all to myself or i whore them out?

I have been robbed

Jan 30, 2022
so i've gotten to the point where Daenerys and Cersei are handing out food to the people and i get the choice of whether or not to turn in "slut content" what is slut content? is this a choice of whether or not i get the girls all to myself or i whore them out?
yeah that's basically it but ill recommend choosing slut content on because youll miss out half of the game

Reactions: zenzaxaznez
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes