PheareBern

Dec 27, 2017
170 Day its amazing quality. Keep it up it just gets stuck at the pirate ship I wonder if I have to increase personal points on all the ladies. The red witch really knows how to bang side ways.

Jan 9, 2019
170 Day its amazing quality. Keep it up it just gets stuck at the pirate ship I wonder if I have to increase personal points on all the ladies. The red witch really knows how to bang side ways.
I think you reached end of the game, last thing you can do is to bang girls on this ship and thats it

ZenWeaver

Apr 22, 2020
For those who are interested. When they reach a certain goal of patrons on patreon they plan to add pregnancy content to the game. Just FYI

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do I get Rodrik to offer to get strippers for his tavern? I did as this walkthrough says, finished that quest, and nothing. I go to the tavern and he doesn't say anything. Littlefinger says he has no more quests for me right now. And Sansa's first quest I can't figure out how to do. Thank you.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
So. I figured out on my own how to get past my last question. But. Now I'm wondering something else. When Sansa is working as a waitress, you buy Ale. How many are you supposed to buy in a night? Because no matter how many I buy, when I stop she says, "what a pity". Is something supposed to happen after buying a lot of ale?

HS1989

Sep 10, 2019
So. I figured out on my own how to get past my last question. But. Now I'm wondering something else. When Sansa is working as a waitress, you buy Ale. How many are you supposed to buy in a night? Because no matter how many I buy, when I stop she says, "what a pity". Is something supposed to happen after buying a lot of ale?
no, you get these quests and can buy ale with sexual favors to get scenes. But buying just ale does nothing.

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I'm wondering if I have hit the end of this latest update. I
did the fourth challenge with the girls in the boxes. And then the Red Witch showed up and I can now sell the MC's sperm to her for 30 coins instead of doing dishes.
I just want to make sure there's nothing else to do until the next update. Thanks!

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes