Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Hello,

From what I understand by previous comments, I think I've reached the end of the current version, as I have Daenerys and Sansa work on the brothel aboard the pirate ship. I just have 2 questions:
  1. Is it possible to increase Cersei's slutty points? There are no quests for her and all I seem to be able to do is spend time with her in the room, where she occasionally blows me. I see the changelog says something about anal with her, but I'm lost as to how I can get that...
  2. At the brothel, when I go to service management, I enable all options. But only sex is available. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks!

Rot555

Apr 5, 2020
Manitu is a lazy bum, and now he is losing patreon subscribers for it. You hear nothing for months, and then he is like "Hey, I drew a picture (which wont be used in the game, possibly a submission), pay me". I subbed to him because the art is godlike and the game was nice, but after missing milestone after milestone and adding "updates" like "here is 1 dress" or "Bugfix" I wish I wouldnt have given him a dime.

Reactions: moravaa

GoWfan6

Jan 13, 2018
Manitu is a lazy bum, and now he is losing patreon subscribers for it. You hear nothing for months, and then he is like "Hey, I drew a picture (which wont be used in the game, possibly a submission), pay me". I subbed to him because the art is godlike and the game was nice, but after missing milestone after milestone and adding "updates" like "here is 1 dress" or "Bugfix" I wish I wouldnt have given him a dime.

Wut.

This game consistently has been 3-4 months between updates for like 3 years now, but at least it's consistent which is more than most games can say. The animation in the last update was quite good and the dev is pretty open about the development process.

Jul 8, 2021
Wut.

This game consistently has been 3-4 months between updates for like 3 years now, but at least it's consistent which is more than most games can say. The animation in the last update was quite good and the dev is pretty open about the development process.
May I ask where he is open about the development? Does he have a discord channel? On Parteon are as far as I can see on the headings since the last update only a few extra arts or warderobe suggestions.

HS1989

Sep 10, 2019
May I ask where he is open about the development? Does he have a discord channel? On Parteon are as far as I can see on the headings since the last update only a few extra arts or warderobe suggestions.
he has discord, regularly answers questions there.

HS1989

Sep 10, 2019
Does anyone know what is in the september newsletter? Is the next update coming soon?
Update is planned for mid october, 4 brothel scenes (presumably 2 Sansa, 2 Danny scenes), 1 scene that was voted for (Danny+Sansa Keyhole scene). Not much more. He said he had corona and now long covid, the update 0.24 is supposed to be the next big game changing one (achievments, music and such stuff).

Last edited:

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Game of Whores [v0.21] [MANITU Games] Gallery Unlocker Mod

Features :

All Gallery Unlocked

Download Mod: Mega

You can also find here:

Unofficial Android Port With Mod:
Brandy
Are you planning on updating it to make it 0.22 compatible?

Reactions: ikm77
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes