HS1989

Sep 10, 2019
I'm wondering if I have hit the end of this latest update. I
did the fourth challenge with the girls in the boxes. And then the Red Witch showed up and I can now sell the MC's sperm to her for 30 coins instead of doing dishes.
I just want to make sure there's nothing else to do until the next update. Thanks!
version 0.22 has the brothel you lose access to the tavern though. Its started by another competition.

Reactions: Talmadge

STNGRAY

Apr 5, 2020
How do I get Rodrik to offer to get strippers for his tavern? I did as this walkthrough says, finished that quest, and nothing. I go to the tavern and he doesn't say anything. Littlefinger says he has no more quests for me right now. And Sansa's first quest I can't figure out how to do. Thank you.
how did u solve this?
edit: nvm i got it, just go to slum bottom

Last edited:

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
Question, is it worth it to do a separate personal and slut path or are all the personal path scenes included in the slut path?

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Playing through again, and I'm once more stuck on the fruit game. I searched and saw that I needed to click on "have fun" but I don't see that as an option any of the times I've played. Where is that? Did it change? Someone please help me progress the game, I'm stuck!

Mar 27, 2022
Question, is it worth it to do a separate personal and slut path or are all the personal path scenes included in the slut path?
I assume you mean the points they have in when you click on statistics, and not the choice early on to turn on slut content? To my knowledge there is no separate paths for focusing on one and not the other. The slut stat determines what they're willing to do at the bar and by extension progress the game. The personal stat increases mainly by going to the garden or market with them. I think its also used as a check for some progression but I'm not sure.
HOWEVER, the creator has said hes making a split off game, "Game of Wives" that supposed to center around romancing them. Instead of having it all in one game

Reactions: GypsyBastard

SinsSangSans

Mar 8, 2018
Playing through again, and I'm once more stuck on the fruit game. I searched and saw that I needed to click on "have fun" but I don't see that as an option any of the times I've played. Where is that? Did it change? Someone please help me progress the game, I'm stuck!
To pass you gotta get caught by her once then do it again but get her drunk hope this helps

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
[BUG]

After enabling the console yesterday my menus are gone. When starting up the game there is no main menu, instead it prompts me to give the character names. Once ingame, right click does no longer open up anything

I used this guide

Used the console to give myself money to reduce grind. Latest savefile attached

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes