izayashizuo

Oct 31, 2019
Probably a dumb question, but how do you get the scene for the first preview image (screenshot 23) with Daenerys? Yea it was dumb, I thought everything was done, but had to see the witch in the slums.

Last edited:

MateoPostenic

Apr 2, 2018
men i am so frustrated with this devs takeing so long to crate the game, i my self am game developer, i could do there updates in meter of week maybe less. Just in spite of them i wont to crate some real good sex game, that treats users with some respect of date and time and money.

• Angry
Reactions: kido

HS1989

Sep 10, 2019
men i am so frustrated with this devs takeing so long to crate the game, i my self am game developer, i could do there updates in meter of week maybe less. Just in spite of them i wont to crate some real good sex game, that treats users with some respect of date and time and money.
biggest issue is art and animation, one artist and one animator, they slow down things.

izayashizuo

Oct 31, 2019
You can also take Sansa on a date to the market and if her corruption is high enough she will give you her panties when you buy the cheaper sweets.
I have her corruption at 80, but she still doesn't give the panties, I got Daenerys from the garden, but I still tell the merchant that i don't have what he needs for Cersei's quest. So I guess I need them from both girls, but Sansa is being stingy.

Jan 9, 2019

Changelog version 0.24c --------> 0.25:

- Gallery have been updated with scenes up to 0.24c

Added:

- 5th round of GoW competition, first animated foursome in game

- 1 animated vaginal sex scene with Margaery

- 1 animated anal sex scene with Cersei in BDSM-club, clothed and naked (Extra scene poll winner)

- First Daenerys vaginal sex scene was animated (Extra scene poll winner)

Beyond Namez

Feb 20, 2018
Don't get your hopes up, the dev promises "extra" content every release if theres no leak for at two weeks. Cant really blame someone for wanting to get their moneys worth over posting here straight away.
It's not really worth waiting that long tbh. It takes them many months to even release an update. The only thing they do is rework or add a footjob or something lol

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
Does the current game have tavern sex for slut route?
Game has stellar design and fits my taste just right.

The brothel has no face "ahegao" tag, like when see does after waitress day.
What fascinates me is the liquid going down her leg. The "mysterious" things that could have happened.
I find it very arousing. Maybe I'm just weird.

Only thing I found was after dance, I just sit quietly and she shows tits, goes and comes back with cum on face.
other than that nothing.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes