Aug 31, 2021
Did Manitu bribe all the leakers or what? I'm almost tempted to subscribe to their Patreon so I can repeatedly leak every update, so that their shitty monetization schemes can end.

This endless hostage situation with this game is absolutely headache inducing to witness. Which is a shame because this game is great.

But honestly I'm convinced even if Manitu didn't throttle everyone we still probably won't see any updates posted. We are already way past the deadline that allows this update to get leaked here.

Games with literally little to no attention get updates leaked within a nano second of it dropping. This is a very well established game since 2016 with a fairly sizeable audience.

I'm not sure what you leakers are doing, but it's certainly not a good job

Rodjrgr

Jul 26, 2018
Did Manitu bribe all the leakers or what? I'm almost tempted to subscribe to their Patreon so I can repeatedly leak every update, so that their shitty monetization schemes can end.

This endless hostage situation with this game is absolutely headache inducing to witness. Which is a shame because this game is great.

But honestly I'm convinced even if Manitu didn't throttle everyone we still probably won't see any updates posted. We are already way past the deadline that allows this update to get leaked here.

Games with literally little to no attention get updates leaked within a nano second of it dropping. This is a very well established game since 2016 with a fairly sizeable audience.

nah i dont think waiting to get something i did not paid for free its bad. its not nice to have my balls blued but what can i say?

MAXBOND111

Aug 16, 2020

They are russians, they use hostages

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes