MateoPostenic

Apr 2, 2018
I have to say this, this update was fucking nice as fuck. Loved every scene, art is 5 stars, love how caracters look a live while they are not geting fuckt, and love this redraw of dayners first scene. 10/10. Worth wheithing.

Apr 16, 2020
anybody has a cheat for money? i can't get a read on it with cheat engine for some reason
The world is constantly changing bro, everything can be done a bit easier now

here's a save editor
Put your save in and change the values, not only money, stats and pretty much everything else can be edited (I know your familiar with this already but this doesnt need to be necessarily said only to you) enough said

Find the value of the money and press and edit the green numbers

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GameOfWhores-0.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: WakamoSato

Augustus1288

Oct 16, 2022
The update was OK, but bit short. The story didn't really moved that far. The GoW rounds are supposed to be the "big thing", yet this one felt kinda rushed. I think it would be nice to have some more build up, a little quest, buying some items, talking with NPC, some conversations with main cast etc. Im not talking about grind, but some effort would make it more rewarding. Making a separate quest for Margaery scene would be nice, so it isnt overshadowed by GoW Round.

As for the art, its great as allways. The animations are really nice, but I worry they slow the development to much. I think using them for "special" scenes, while also having more not animated ones, would be nice compromise

Reactions: Cavpal and Brololol

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
I love how this began its development when GoT was all the hot news, yet many years after when show killed itself, it sequels, and noone even talk about it anymore they still are only on version 0.25 without any ending or finished product in sight. Looks like developers got trully inspired by G.R.R.M who can't release a sixth book for more thank a decade

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes