Jan 9, 2019
Does the current game have tavern sex for slut route?
Game has stellar design and fits my taste just right.

The brothel has no face "ahegao" tag, like when see does after waitress day.
What fascinates me is the liquid going down her leg. The "mysterious" things that could have happened.
I find it very arousing. Maybe I'm just weird.

Only thing I found was after dance, I just sit quietly and she shows tits, goes and comes back with cum on face.
other than that nothing.
Tavern was closed and instead of it brothel was opened few updates ago, also miss it, hope it will be added back at some point

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
Tavern was closed and instead of it brothel was opened few updates ago, also miss it, hope it will be added back at some point
Closing tavern was a mistake, even so I can see the brothel having more potential. Having the bar opened and improved would be even better. It also adds more slut content. Because lets be honest, title is game of "whores"
Game has like 5% romance 95% slut.

Geegee112

May 25, 2021
Closing tavern was a mistake, even so I can see the brothel having more potential. Having the bar opened and improved would be even better. It also adds more slut content. Because lets be honest, title is game of "whores"
Game has like 5% romance 95% slut.
Exactly. Exactly.
I need my free use/public use content. The brothel is kinda mid at this point, I expected more 'Watching them get absolutely used by everyone'. I do feel like the Tavern had way more potential the direction it was going. Would have been nice to see them service others more in the Tavern.

Jan 9, 2019
Exactly. Exactly.
I need my free use/public use content. The brothel is kinda mid at this point, I expected more 'Watching them get absolutely used by everyone'. I do feel like the Tavern had way more potential the direction it was going. Would have been nice to see them service others more in the Tavern.
I like both, you can watch them having sex in brothel similar way as in their rooms by the way, I just wish there was more scenes

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
I like both, you can watch them having sex in brothel similar way as in their rooms by the way, I just wish there was more scenes
Brothel at this point in updates, is bad.
has 2 scenes, vagina and anal sex. Both with little to no expressions.
Probably has blowjob scene but I am not interested in that.
"end of the day" when you ask her how it was its almost blank.

Hopefully they add more variations to it. seeing how the game was made in 2016
it would take a while.

Beyond Namez

Feb 20, 2018
Brothel at this point in updates, is bad.
has 2 scenes, vagina and anal sex. Both with little to no expressions.

Hopefully they add more variations to it. seeing how the game was made in 2016
it would take a while.
They are milking this shit

Jan 9, 2019
Tit job is mighty though.

Play around with prices and things they can serve there, took me a while but it has plenty of different stuff, pretty much for every type of sex they serve they give you feedback, and clients are changing based on the price

Reactions: Noor Oneal

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
Tavern was way more enjoyable, but I am also the kind of guy that likes more the light sexual harassment fase of this games, really wanted the girls to start selling the shots inside them or somehing

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
Tit job is mighty though.

Play around with prices and things they can serve there, took me a while but it has plenty of different stuff, pretty much for every type of sex they serve they give you feedback, and clients are changing based on the price
This was a great reply, Thank you for telling of this. I also wondered what they do.

Reactions: JasmineLovesAnal

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
Tavern was way more enjoyable, but I am also the kind of guy that likes more the light sexual harassment fase of this games, really wanted the girls to start selling the shots inside them or something
Me too, they did a good job in wanting to corrupt them. By that I mean the scripts and female design.

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
Tavern was way more enjoyable, but I am also the kind of guy that likes more the light sexual harassment fase of this games, really wanted the girls to start selling the shots inside them or somehing
After 20 "end of the day" scripts for each price range. Not once have I seen her in ecstasy.
Like that of tavern's. Gangbang and golden shower have nothing, just a empty room.

I suppose this is beta version. still, I can see the tavern opening.
If progress is insufficient, They can open tavern to give players content
while working on brothel. Adding little upgrades to tavern each update.

Now that I think about it, closing tavern that had good content
to a new beta version with little content was a very bad idea.

Like changing a nice soft bed to a bed frame without mattress. Makes no sense.

Jan 9, 2019
After 20 "end of the day" scripts for each price range. Not once have I seen her in ecstasy.
Like that of tavern's. Gangbang and golden shower have nothing, just a empty room.

I suppose this is beta version. still, I can see the tavern opening.
If progress is insufficient, They can open tavern to give players content
while working on brothel. Adding little upgrades to tavern each update.

Now that I think about it, closing tavern that had good content
to a new beta version with little content was a very bad idea.

Like changing a nice soft bed to a bed frame without mattress. Makes no sense.
Wasn't it story driven? Something with fanatics and bartender disappearing

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
Wasn't it story driven? Something with fanatics and bartender disappearing
To be honest, I haven't watched game of thrones. Probably never will.
I'm the type to enjoy 1 main story character. So game of thrones having many characters
is the reason I won't watch it. Story driven tho? I doubt any series would corrupt a princess/queen
into slut activity haha

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
They announced spin-off or mod or whatever with same graphics which will be focused on romancing them as I understood, it's called Game of wifes or something like that
"they" did? no disrespect but game came in 2016 with updates to only 0.24 in 2023.
if "they" are doing it then it won't come any time soon.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul
Jan 9, 2019
To be honest, I haven't watched game of thrones. Probably never will.
I'm the type to enjoy 1 main story character. So game of thrones having many characters
is the reason I won't watch it. Story driven tho? I doubt any series would corrupt a princess/queen
into slut activity haha
I was talking about game story

"they" did? no disrespect but game came in 2016 with updates to only 0.24 in 2023.
yeah, there wasn't any public news about it since announce last year :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

HS1989

Sep 10, 2019
it will come next year, a dating game called Game of Wives, but they want to make it a proper game and not just reusing existing assets so it will take longer since all the assets the make for it will also be used for GoW.

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
it will come next year, a dating game called Game of Wives, but they want to make it a proper game and not just reusing existing assets so it will take longer since all the assets the make for it will also be used for GoW.
That's good, for others anyway. I like this version.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes