Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
I think I have a bug, I try to make Daenerys work as a dancer, but she keeps saying that her new dance is not ready. Has anyone ever had this bug and knows how to fix it? Thank you.

Phobos69

Mar 20, 2019
To unlock full gallery in 0.17 version, download the attached file, rename it to unlock-gallery.rpy and put it in game folder. Launch the game and the gallery is now fully unlocked.
It works but does not contain the second Sansa scene (birthday party)

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Game of Whores [v0.17] [MANITU Games] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 697.70 MB
Original MAC Size: 680.31 MB

Compressed PC Size: 116.0 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 99.2 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Mirondira

Jun 19, 2019
Getting some errors, two from what ive seen so far. One for checking the Shop and one for Daenneris's Questlog.
Is the new update not save compatible?

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Funny. Somehow I missed the path to unlock Cersei. Day 85, Daenerys almost maxxed out lol. I think there should be some automatic roll of events in case you miss out...

EmsPsyBr

Dec 26, 2019
How to get a sex with mara?
Go to the bathroom alone pay to enter, there you find her mara, buy Alcoholic drinks for them, click on her mouth breasts and pussy, repeat this a few times until she has sex with you, you can also buy soap to see her naked. And I don't remember how many times I repeated it. but it takes a while

EmsPsyBr

Dec 26, 2019
How do you get the Cersei path for Sansa's birthday? I don't have the option to ask for her help.
Go to sansa's room start your birthday quest, go to the cersey room talk to her 1 option, go to Mara's shop talk to her 1 option, go back to cersey's room have fun.

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Go to sansa's room start your birthday quest, go to the cersey room talk to her 1 option, go to Mara's shop talk to her 1 option, go back to cersey's room have fun.
Yes, I read that post but when I go to Cersei's room my only options are "spend time with Cersei" and "spend time in baths".

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
use my file and follow the steps I told you, if you can, something may be missing from your save.
Cheers, that worked. And yeah, maybe something was missing. I did check my save with a save editor yesterday to see if I could spot the parameters which could cause it but with nu success.

Reactions: EmsPsyBr
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes