EmsPsyBr

Dec 26, 2019
any advice on how to transfer saves from the last version on andriod.
internal storage / android / data / (look for the folder called game of whores) / files / saves

copy the saves folder and keep it in a safe place, before uninstalling and installing the new version.

Demonlorddraco91

Mar 18, 2018
I cant seem to be able to get the option to have Daenerys dance at the bar after the dance lesson quest and it doesn't seem to matter that i picked the option to have slut content on, I don't get any way to up her sp beyond 6

Reactions: Indominus-Master

TK201299

May 20, 2020
I can't progress after Daenery (white haired girl) says that she wants to make her own dance move to defeat Baelish (red haired girl) in stripper dance. Can anyone help me with this?

May 3, 2020
Hey guys, just a quick question..what is the command I should write in the console, when I want to unlock a scenes in gallery? I know it is somewhere in this thread, but I cannot find it.

goan77

Oct 31, 2020
Can someone tell me how I can make Sansa clean Cersei's room? I have her personal and slutty points over 100 and she still won't do it.

goan77

Oct 31, 2020
Go to sansa's room start your birthday quest, go to the cersey room talk to her 1 option, go to Mara's shop talk to her 1 option, go back to cersey's room have fun.

Won't work for me even with your file. If I try to come back to Cersei's room before I start the birthday party, it just says that her room is locked.

Also, after the party, Baelish is gone. Do you know how to start the third competition?

Would appreciate any help!

Reactions: TheBestGamer32

AaronAaronson

Aug 21, 2018
Was cooking competition removed from the game or something? I've started over with 0.17 and did not get that event at all.

Demonlorddraco91

Mar 18, 2018
I cant seem to be able to get the option to have Daenerys dance at the bar after the dance lesson quest and it doesn't seem to matter that i picked the option to have slut content on, I don't get any way to up her sp beyond 6, can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong?

tak51

Dec 17, 2017
Hi, I just began the game and I spotted an error that annoys me. The Mad King (Aerys II) is Daenerys' father, not her grandfather.

TheRebel

May 7, 2017
Here is a snake Tattoo for Daenerys.
Place it under game\images\characters\Dname\wardrobe\pubes (depending on the version replace by rename to dpubes_basic.png or basic.png with it)

dpubes_bush.png dpubes_bush.png
dpubes_bush.png dpubes_bush.png

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes